96

A lot of his evidence does not require the driver's personal confession. After all, for an inconsistent person, his testimony could not be used as sentencing evidence.

    Many of the evidences Ji Shanjiang produced were solid evidence, including the contact process between Tang Jia and the driver, and even intercepted a video of Tang Jia meeting the driver, which is almost conclusive.

    Tang Jia’s defenders seemed to have been prepared a long time ago. Their purpose was not to push the crime to the driver, but to make the evidence insufficient to convict Tang Jia.

    It's much simpler this way.

    All the evidence presented by Ji Shanjiang was refuted one by one.

    The video of the meeting turned into a meeting with another person, the chat log became a fake mobile phone, and the call log was not recorded, and it was impossible to determine whether it was the person.

    The defender of the other side is still speaking.

    "As everyone knows, my client has a very bad relationship with Ji Shanjiang. Even Ji Shanjiang mentioned just now that he suspected that my client had killed his mother. Although it was slander, Ji Shanjiang hated my client very much. Eliminate the suspicion that Ji Shanjiang deliberately stole the phone and colluded with the driver.” The

    defender paused, with a serious expression: “My client and husband divorced more than 20 years ago and are still living together. It is for the client’s son. And my client has been friendly with Ji Shanjiang’s father these years, and the client’s son has been cultivated as an heir. There have been related reports in major financial affairs. At the same time, I have a copy of Ji Shanjiang’s troubles in the past. The data, from the time Ji Shanjiang returned to Ji’s house, a total of...So I think that my client has no motive to kill Ji Shanjiang. "

    This is really shameless!

    Ji Shanjiang held his hands tightly together, seeing Tang Jia's eyes with hatred.

    They have been divorced for more than 20 years, so the defender said that Tang Jia did not constitute a suspicion of disgusting Ji Shanjiang and wanted to kill him. And Ji Changsong and Tang Jia have also got along harmoniously over the years, and financial reports are all on it.

    The defender also accused Ji Shanjiang's past behavior of being very rebellious. He never respected Tang Jia, caused trouble, and acted inappropriately. He even "slandered" Tang Jia for killing his mother and held hatred for Tang Jia.

    The prosecutor also frowned and began to respond.

    From various starting points, the other party explained that Ji Shanjiang hated Tang Jia, and also collected the things that Ji Shanjiang had done in the past, and pointed out that this incident was a collusion between Ji Shanjiang and the driver and slandered Tang Jia.

    Although shameless, Tang Jia's odds of winning suddenly increased.

    Ji Shanjiang's face suddenly sank.

    When the court was adjourned, Tang Jia had hope in her eyes, and she looked at Ji Shanjiang with indescribable hatred. She thought she was about to go out, and her eyes were faintly proud.

    As if laughing at Ji Shanjiang, laughing at him for trying so hard that he can't do anything to her.

    Ji Shanjiang's hand tightened more and more, and for an instant, countless hostility rose in his heart, and the feeling of wanting to die with Tang Jia spread again.