119

The voice is hoarse and deep, not very pleasant, and very soft. If you don't pay attention, you can't hear the voice.

    But the voice heard in Chu Ning's ears, like the sound of heaven.

    She was so stiff that she couldn't move.

    "Ning Ning..." Ji Shanjiang repeated once.

    He slept for too long and couldn't move his body until now, but he desperately moved his fingers and touched Chu Ning's cheek.

    Ji Shanjiang's fingers were numb, and he couldn't feel the temperature of Chu Ning's cheeks at all.

    But Chu Ning clearly felt the movements of Ji Shanjiang's fingers.

    She trembled a little, and waited too long, but she was a little afraid of hearing hallucinations or a dream.

    is that true?

    After a while, Chu Ning finally turned her cheeks stiffly.

    Ji Shanjiang looked at her with gentle eyes, he wanted to laugh, but he just woke up, his cheeks were still a little stiff, he didn't laugh, only the corners of his mouth twitched.

    But just like this, it can make Chu Ning affirm that

    Ji Shanjiang is awake.

    Waiting and waiting, finally waiting, waiting.

    She looked for Ji Shanjiang for half a year, and waited for Ji Shanjiang for nearly a year. It was more than a year before she finally saw these gentle and affectionate eyes.

    Chu Ning trembled, her upper and lower lips moved, but she couldn't say a word.

    Ji Shanjiang's eyes were gentle: "You said... marry me..."

    Chu Ning was still speechless.

    "Ning Ning... I miss you..."

    Chu Ning finally couldn't help but cried with Ji Shanjiang in his arms after finishing this sentence.

    She seldom cries like this, but for more than a year she has really waited so uncomfortable. When she was about to despair, when she thought she could never wait again...

    The man just opened his eyes and looked at himself.

    Chu Ning seemed to cry out all her grievances and sadness for so long, she hugged Ji Shanjiang tightly.

    "I thought...you really left me and went to sleep..." she cried.

    Ji Shanjiang's eyes were red, and he tried to raise his unconscious hands and put them on her waist, as if embracing her.

    He slept for so long, Ning Ning...Have you waited for a long time?

    In the conscious world, he knew that someone was waiting for him, and he could hear some words. So he was struggling to get up, he wanted to see Ning Ning, he wanted to accompany Ning Ning.

    A lifetime is so short, he really doesn't want to waste another day.

    After experiencing the misery of childhood and adolescence, and finally waiting for happiness and sweetness, he was reluctant to waste a day.

    But he still let his Ning Ning wait for a long time. Seeing that she had lost so much weight, Ji Shanjiang was heartbroken.

    Tears kept pouring out from the corners of his eyes, his body consciousness was slowly recovering, he began to feel the freezing temperature, and he also began to feel the warm body in his arms.