106

When these words landed, both the two elders invited, or Fu Junguo, were shocked.

    Even Chu Ning was stunned.

    They are so powerful, they can already see through her soul is not Fu Chuning? ?

    But... can this still show evidence? Chu Ning didn't think they had any evidence for such psychedelic things.

    Then why do they say that?

    Chu Ning was also quite curious, staring at them, waiting for them to come up with "evidence."

    Fu Junguo was furious: "What are you talking nonsense?!"

    Fu Ying said lightly: "Dad, calm down, what Ning Ning looks like, we have seen it for more than ten years, and we all know. How to go abroad for five years, one When it comes time to return to China, will it become normal?"

    Bai Yingyue nodded her head seriously, her voice was a bit sharp: "Yes, and she often sends a lot of money abroad, obviously there is a problem! This person must be a foreign country. Some organizations have deliberately found a fake Fu Chuning! The current cosmetic surgery technology is so advanced, and she and five years ago are indeed two people!"

    Chu Ning's original nervous mood suddenly relaxed, her face was expressionless, and she even felt a little thought in her heart. laugh.

    Okay, she doesn't need to be nervous.

    "Shut up!" Fu Qixiu glared at them fiercely, with a firm voice, "My own daughter, I know if it is her own daughter."

    "Then what is going on with the funds transferred abroad?! Why does she keep going abroad? Foreign exchange money! It’s not a little bit, but a big sum. This is the rhythm of moving out Fu Shi! Grandpa, take a closer look at the bill. What does she need such money for in foreign countries? Almost nonstop. Foreign exchange money!" Fu Baixuan said with a gloomy face.

    Since he was kicked out of Fu, he no longer pretended to be, nor did he assume the gentleman's posture that imitated Ji Yangling.

    Either it is to use alcohol to dissipate the sorrow, or it is to put on a face that everyone in the world owes him.

    Fu Junguo was not in a rush to check the accounts. Looking at the so-called "evidence", he just kept a calm face and put his gaze on Fu Baixuan's face: "Fu is still with you?"

    Fu Baixuan was taken aback, and then he turned his face. White.

    Fu Ying's eyes were also a little flustered, before Fu Chuning was pulled down, had Fu Junguo discovered their hole cards first?

    "Dad, if people don’t know what Ning Ning is like, we all know. This person has completely changed since he went abroad for five years. I also suspect that she is not Ning Ning. Condensation." Fu Ying added quickly.

    Fu Qixiu was very angry: "Fu Ying, what are you talking about nonsense!"

    "Brother, don't be impulsive, even if she is condensed, but why she keeps sending large sums of money out of the world, she has to find out. "Fu Ying said slowly, keeping her eyes on the bill.

    What else did Fu Qixiu want to say, Fu Junguo raised his hand, picked up the ledger, and looked at it.

    This is really not a small amount of money. The bills are from Fu Shi. Since Chu Ning became the general manager, all accounts have been taken from the company's finances.

    It was Fu Er who handled these funds, and there was only one "special approval" in the above remarks.

    The company belongs to the Fu family. Directors only need to receive dividends, and employees only need to receive wages. As for how Fu's Qian Fu family will use it, financial personnel will naturally not interfere.