45

Ji Shanjiang and the little bell are behind the tree, and you can't see it if you pass by without paying attention.

    The two did not wait for a few minutes, when a familiar car drove by and stopped at the door of Fu's house.

    Ji Shanjiang didn't move, because he knew it was Ji Yangling's car.

    Ji Yangling got out of the car and opened the door for Chu Ning. His voice was soft: "Get some rest early in the evening."

    He rubbed Chu Ning's head while speaking, and the two looked extremely intimate.

    "You go first." Chu Ning smiled and waved.

    Ji Yangling nodded, and then didn't know what he was thinking of, suddenly reached out his hand and hugged her into his arms. Chu Ning struggled subconsciously. He said, "Ningning, good night."

    After speaking, he let go of his hand and waved his hand with a smile. , Get back to the car and start the car to leave.

    Chu Ning looked helpless, he just moved so fast that she couldn't refuse.

    But they are about to get engaged, it seems that some intimate actions are normal?

    Thinking of this, she frowned slightly.

    Ji Yangling drove away in the car, and when he passed the tree, his eyes glanced indifferently over Ji Shanjiang and his motorcycle.

    Speed ​​up and leave quickly.

    Ji Shanjiang's face was gloomy, he knew that he was so angry that he had no reason, but he was very angry, and his eyes were a bit irritable, as if he was about to be burned by something.

    "Chu Ning!" Xiao Ling Dang had already shouted.

    Chu Ning, who was about to return to the Fu's house, was taken aback for a moment, and moved his gaze to the big tree not far away.

    "Little bell?" She was surprised in her voice and walked over quickly.

    Xiao Ling Dang got up from Ji Shanjiang, rushed over, pounced on Chu Ning, and rubbed her face against her.

    Chu Ning was not too dirty, so she wiped her face with her hands: "Why are you here?"

    "A kind of bell!" The little bell's voice gave a hint of excitement.

    She was obviously very happy today, so she said a lot: "Grow a bell with Chu Ning!"

    Chu Ning was stunned, and she didn't understand.

    Ji Shanjiang had already come over, squatted down, pulled the little girl away, held her face, and made her look at her, with a fierce voice: "I am mountain ginger! Shan ginger!"

    "Don't send to children Spleen..."

    Chu Ning didn't finish her words , Xiao Ling called out, "Shanjiang!"

    Ji Shanjiang smiled, raised his eyebrows, and looked at Chu Ning triumphantly.

    Chu Ning was a little surprised, but Xiao Ling Dang remembered the other person? !

    With helplessness on her face, she looked at him: "It's really rare that Little Bell can still call your name."

    "Of course, don't look at who I am." Ji Shanjiang said, pinching gently with his fingers. She pinched the little girl's cheeks, and her voice was gentle, "It's no waste that I dug the ground for so long."