115

After hanging up the phone, Chu Ning asked, "What's wrong?"

    Ji Yangling's face was a little ugly when he called, and something must have happened.

    He put away his mobile phone: "Cheng Piaopiao is gone."

    Chu Ning was taken aback: "Didn't she just give birth to the baby last night?"

    A newly born woman who was weak, where would she go?

    Ji Yangling shook her head: "In the past few months, she has been quiet enough to be a little abnormal, so she has a good fetus and has a good meal. The weakness that was caused when Wen Yu left is also quickly brought back."

    Ji Changbai occasionally went to see She, of course, mainly looks after children, and Shi Xiangyu is not in good health now, and she doesn't want to see Cheng Piaopiao at first glance.

    Cheng Piaopiao has been extremely calm these months, but the more calm he is, the more abnormal he appears.

    If she had feelings for Ji Wenyu, how could she not be sad at all?

    But if she doesn't have feelings for Ji Wenyu, she should also worry about her situation after giving birth.

    Chu Ning will not let her go, nor will Ji's family let her go.

    So... Did she just run away?

    But Chu Ning always felt that this was not the case. Cheng Piaopiao didn't seem to have no feelings for Ji Wenyu.

    "I'll go back to Ji's house first, you... take care of yourself." Ji Yangling said softly.

    Chu Ning nodded, with a calm expression: "So are you."

    Ji Yangling turned and left.

    In fact, he has rarely contacted Chu Ning. This time he came here for official business, and the two chatted later.

    Ji Yangling knew that Chu Ning now had a man in her heart. She was looking for and waiting for that man, and compared with that man, he was no longer worthy of Chu Ning.

    Since Ji Shanjiang returned to Ji's house, everyone said that he was inferior to himself.

    In fact, he has always been better than himself, he is more brave, more decisive, and more determined.

    He believed that Chu Ning would not change in this life. In addition to loving Chu Ning, Ji Yangling had a bunch of responsibilities and obligations.

    Especially since the old man Ji is still hanging in the hospital, the entire Ji family needs him to support him. The responsibility is heavier and he can't be presumptuous.

    There is only Chu Ning in Ji Shanjiang's heart, and nothing is as important as Chu Ning. Such a person should have happiness and Chu Ning's love.

    But Ji Shanjiang who should have love-where on earth are you?

    Eating at the dinner table.

    Fu Qixiu had a thick-skinned face. Chu Xiuzhu would not let his aunts cook his food, so he brought his own food, and he must sit at a table with them for dinner anyway.

    There are almost no people in the Fu family now, and so many things have happened, and it is normal that he does not want to go back to the Fu family.

    In the past, the Fu family didn't speak much at the dinner table. Although Ji Shanjiang is not in the Fu Family Villa now, the habit he brought is still there-the