36

It's really raining in the sky.

Ji Shanjiang has always been unruly, regardless of how outsiders think of him, he is his own way, and he has always been a troublemaker.

In the previous New Year's Eve activities, it is impossible to see him on the spot regardless of who wins the game.

He only likes to play, he can play with anyone he wants, and he rarely sees him in public, and he rarely shows any face to him.

Even when he was dragged out by Ji Changsong last time at a banquet held at Ji's house, he was still wearing ripped pants and casually.

This is the first time everyone has seen Ji Shanjiang wearing formal clothes.

It's not that it's too loose and messy, but it's a tight eye, buttoned up, and tie.

It's... unexpected rules.

But it's surprisingly good-looking.

Ji Shanjiang looks good, and everyone in the circle knows it well.

If his appearance weren't born in Ji's family, many men and women would be confused.

Of course, even when he was born in Ji's family.

Two years ago, Ji Shanjiang had a more jerk-like character, and made trouble all day long, but his face was so good that a celebrity fell in love with him.

Not knowing what he said to the man, the girl almost committed suicide by jumping into the river. She was sent abroad by her family and has not yet returned.

There is also a man who also fell in love with him, that man is the son of a nouveau riche, and the same gangster is still crooked.

One day, the nouveau riche's son caught a glimpse at the nightclub and fell in love with Ji Shanjiang.

That person was also audacious, and directly wanted to "make friends" with Ji Shanjiang forcibly.

Before he touched anyone, he was held back by Ji Shanjiang and was abandoned.

Yes, the nouveau riche son was scrapped.

This is a big deal!

The Ji family gave Ji Shanjiang a beating, but in the end it was the son of the nouveau riche who had the first evil intentions. Even if he went to court, he was too self-defense, not to mention that Ji Shanjiang was not an adult.

Even if the Ji family beat Ji Shanjiang, it was an explanation.

After just these two things, everyone knew, no matter how good Ji Shanjiang was, he was a little overlord who didn't dare to approach him.

Over the years, Ji Yangling has been in and out of the company to show off his demeanor.

The circle looked down on him as an illegitimate brother, especially every time the opponent appeared, that perfect face was dazzled, and everyone suddenly forgot

how beautiful Ji Shanjiang was.

At this moment, they looked at Ji Shanjiang in formal clothes, and they were surprised by a man strangely.

The man walked over and walked straight towards Chu Ning.

In fact, Ji Shanjiang was also very upset in his heart. He didn't like the sight of these people, nor did he like to dress so decently.

This is not the first time, the first is to meet Chu Ning.

This is the second time, also to meet Chu Ning.