25

Ji Shanjiang's pain was not concealed, which made the expression on Ji Changsong's face become sad and painful.

After so many years, this is the first time Ji Shanjiang mentioned his mother to him, still with an angry and painful tone.

Ji Changsong's voice is hoarse: "You...you know?"

Ji Shanjiang's eyes were blood red, and the hatred in them was shocking: "Are you afraid of people knowing the dirty things you and Tang Jia did? Ji Changsong, your conscience Doesn't it hurt?"

"Sanjiang...you don't understand..."

Ji Shanjiang completely ignored his injury, pointed at him, and questioned: "I'll ask you, did you lie to my mother that you didn't get married?"

"I..."

"Yes or no?!"

"Yes..."

"Did my mother leave after knowing the truth?"

"Yes..."

"Did Tang Jia do the car accident?!" Ji Shanjiang's voice was raised high, and the despair and pain in his voice made the hearts of the listeners tense.

Ji Changsong closed his eyes painfully: "I don't know."

Ji Shanjiang smiled, and laughed mockingly: "You don't know? How could you not know? My mother and I were displaced and couldn't work in the place where we worked for a month. The boss would drive away my mother inexplicably, and agreed to the school I was looking for. After a few days, he would reply again. Every time I move to a new place, all the neighbors in the neighborhood know that my mother is a'little three'! My mother is harassed by gangsters, There are also those

bastards who haunt us, aren't these things made by Tang Jia?!" Ji Changsong red eyes, regretful on his face, after a long time he opened his mouth, his voice hoarse: "I'm sorry..."

Ji Shanjiang With a smile, he grabbed Ji Changsong by the collar: "I'm sorry for these, you can go to the Yin Cao Difu and talk to my mother."

After that, he stood up and got out of bed.

Ji Changsong grabbed him anxiously: "Shanjiang! Where are you going?!"

"What? Do you think I will leave Ji's house?" Ji Shanjiang turned his head back, his smile became more ironic, "I will stay in Ji's house for a long time. I want you to look at me and think of the nausea you did. I want Tang Jia to see me like a throat!"

He waved away Ji Changsong's hand and went into the bathroom.

Ji Changsong slumped on the head of the bed, as if for a moment, extremely old.

For a moment, he stood up and walked out step by step.

He did one thing wrong in his whole life and failed to control his heart, and then because of this wrong thing, he harmed his beloved girl and his son and himself.

Therefore, he wants to make up for his son in the second half of his life, and he wants his son never to go to the wrong path of affection.

But... his son has never concealed his hatred for him.

Ji Changsong, who is always elegant, suddenly buckled up and walked slowly, holding on to the wall, with despair in his eyes.

Tang Jia rushed out of Ji Yangling's room with anger on her face: "Where's

that little cub?!" There are no children, no fathers, and no outsiders around. They don't have to pretend to be a loving couple, the disgust and indifference on Ji Changsong's face Undisguised: "Go back."