32

Ji Yangling was helpless: "Mom, I just don't think Chu Ning has such a personality."

That is a well-rounded woman, how could she drive his relatives out of the nightclub for no reason?

There must be something in between.

"I think that girl from the Fu family is not a good girl. If he is a good girl, will he have something to do with Ji Shanjiang's...boy?" Tang Jia was furious, and Ji Yangling became more angry with her words.

Ji Yangling didn't know what to say, he was helpless and a little discouraged.

In his memory, his mother's temper was not very good. As he grew up, as...Ji Shanjiang grew up, Tang Jia's temper became worse and worse.

Sometimes when Ji Yangling looks at Chu Ning's mother Chu Xiuzhu, he thinks, is Ji Shanjiang's influence on Tang Jia so much?

Chu Xiuzhu was only a few years younger than Tang Jia, but she seemed to be more than ten years younger. She was graceful and noble, smiled lovingly, and was happy all day long.

And Tang Jia smiles brightly when he is good, and encounters something like a lit explosive bag.

So sometimes Ji Yangling would also think that Chu Ning would be willing to do something for a career. At least in the next few decades, he will have a career and hobbies.

Although the noble ladies around him are living well, he has personally experienced the changes of his mother over the years.

As a son, it's hard to say much, but the Ji family's old man can say it.

Elder Ji put down his teacup and said coldly, "Call Tang Ji first, then call Chu Ning. Be polite to Chu Ning."

Ji Yangling took out his cell phone and called Tang Ji directly.

When Tang Ji received Ji Yangling's call, he looked surprised and vaguely scared.

Ji Yangling... Did you know so soon?

Tang Ji didn't know that Chu Ning didn't say it, but his aunt said it.

Ji Yangling's voice was not as gentle and gentle as usual, but rather stern: "Tang Ji, what did you do today?!"

His words were in a questioning tone. Tang Jia wanted to speak, but Ji Changsong held it blankly. she.

Tang Ji naturally thought that Chu Ning had filed a lawsuit, and his voice immediately became hesitant: "Cousin Yang Ling...I...I'm sorry...I didn't mean it, I don't know she is, she is Fu Chu Ning."

Even if Ji Yangling is only a few months older than Tang Ji, he can only respect Ji Yangling because of different education and different abilities.

Ji Yangling's eyes sharpened: "So you dare to-"

"Cousin Yang Ling, I was really wrong! And I didn't meet her, really! I won't do it again!" Tang Ji's voice hurriedly. As if with shame and regret, it was almost a curse to swear.

Ji's family was a little quiet for a moment, even Tang Jia was stunned.

The faces of old man Ji and Ji Changsong became very ugly.

This Don Ji!

You even molested Fu Chu Ning? !

Even Ji Yangling who exploded his words was stunned. His eyes were overwhelmingly angry: "Tang Ji! You are so daring, you moved on to my head! Give the phone to uncle!"

Tang Ji's breathing was stagnant.

After a while, the voice on the other end changed to that of Uncle Tang's: "Yang Ling, I just knew it, don't worry, we will clean up this bastard!"