104

After Ji Yangling finished speaking, he walked out of the office.

    Elder Ji was stunned, sitting on the seat blankly, his eyes out of focus.

    It took half an hour before Mr. Ji moved his stiff body, and his eyes became more complicated.

    Yes, as early as when Tang Jia missed the purpose of the Ji family, the Fu family was on guard. Chu Ning and Ji Yangling broke off. At that time, the Ji family had no chance to eat the Fu family. .

    Ji Yangling is right... what they are most suitable for is actually cooperation.

    Elder Ji knew about it, but he didn't dare to admit it. If he admits it, it means that he did something wrong at the beginning, and he sacrificed his son's happiness for the benefit of the family.

    For the benefit of the family, he sacrificed the happiness of his grandson...

    Ji Changsong became what he is now and cannot be separated from him, and Ji Yangling and Ji Shanjiang become what they are now, and they are also inseparable from him.

    He is really old...

    has begun to be unable to analyze the problem, and after sitting for half an hour, he feels uncomfortable, even...began to be stubborn.

    He was so old and dull that he could no longer control the Ji family anymore.

    Ji also carried out a big exchange of blood.

    Ji Changsong became the nominal chairman of the board, and Ji Yangling became the general manager, controlling Ji.

    The two largest families have young people, Ji Yangling, and Fu Chuning.

    But no one in other families dared to look down upon them. One was the heir of the Ji family, who was well known and talented, and the other was Fu Chuning, who was shocking just to emerge.

    The change at the helm of a large consortium also has an impact on other companies and families. Even Chu Ning's Fu family is also paying attention to how Ji Yangling's first fire will burn.

    She also made speculations, but she never expected that Ji Yangling's first strategy when he came to power was to cooperate with Fu Shi.

    When Fu Er reported to Chu Ning, Chu Ning was also taken aback.

    "Is President Ji here?" Chu Ning asked Fu Er.

    Fu Er's attitude is respectful: "He is making an appointment for you."

    "Then contact President Ji and meet at two o'clock in the afternoon." Chu Ning nodded.

    No matter why Ji Yangling wants to cooperate with her, she wants to meet, and cooperation with Ji is harmless.

    At two o'clock in the afternoon, Ji Yangling appeared in Chu Ning's office on time.

    Chu Ning's suit today is beige, which is more and more slim and beautiful.

    But Ji Yangling wears a simpler suit today, a black suit, serious and serious.

    "Mr. Ji is good." Chu Ning smiled.

    Ji Yangling also showed a smile, with an outstanding demeanor: "Mr. Fu is good." He

    clasped his hands, but he was indescribably melancholy.

    At the beginning, a pair of young men with a talented appearance, a golden boy and a jade girl, became the helms of the two families in a blink of an eye.