97

These words fell to the ground, so people's expressions changed. Ji Changsong and Ji Shanjiang who laughed loudly at the same time moved their gazes to Tang Jia, their eyes staring blankly.

    "Lunatic——" Old man Ji smashed his cane and yelled, clutching his chest.

    Tang Jia has been dragged away for a while, she shouted: "Ji Changsong! Your enemy is your father! Don't you want revenge? Find him! He had known Du Wan's existence back then, and it was him. Calculating everything! Calculating the interests of my Tang family, yes, I killed Du Wan, but this is what your dad implied—it was him—"

    Tang Jia’s voice completely disappeared, and people disappeared from sight.

    However, Ji Changsong looked at him blankly, and even Ji Shanjiang looked at him blankly.

    What did Tang Jia

    mean by that... ?

    Not only the two of them, but even Ji's family also looked at Mr. Ji.

    Did Tang Jia talk nonsense, or...there is the truth behind the events of the year?     Old man

    Ji covered his heart and yelled: "Bullshit! Bullshit!"

After the cursing, he closed his eyes and fell down.

    The Ji family rushed up in an instant, pinched the old man, and hurried out with him behind his back, in chaos.

    Tang Jia's words seemed to have lost a "bomb", making Ji Changsong and Ji Shanjiang's mood no longer peaceful, especially Ji Changsong, the whole person was a little trembling.

    He was not in a hurry to see the old man, instead he opened his mouth tremblingly: "I want to see Tang Jia...I want to see Tang Jia..."

    When the old man Ji was told by others, Chu Ning knew something was wrong and she got out of the car. At that time, Ji Yangling and Ji Yangling were facing each other.

    Ji Yangling was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't expect to see Chu Ning here.

    But obviously... she was waiting for Ji Shanjiang, this thought made Ji Yangling feel a little painful, the old man had an accident, he just took a deep look at Chu Ning and left with the car.

    Chu Ning glanced at the time, then at the door of the court, Ji Shanjiang did not come out.

    After another half an hour, Ji Shanjiang still did not come out.

    Chu Ning was a little anxious.

    "Will there be anything wrong with him?" Fu San asked with a frown.

    Chu Ning shook her head. She knew that no matter what Ji Shanjiang had to do, he would definitely come and look for her. This thought was extremely strong, and it had never been strong before.

    After waiting for another half an hour, Ji Shanjiang stumbled and rushed out, but Ji Changsong was still missing.

    "Mountain--" Before Chu Ning finished speaking, Ji Shanjiang had already held her tightly in his arms.

    His body trembled slightly, and he hugged him tightly, as if holding hope, like a life-saving straw that he had seen in his life.

    Chu Ning was stunned for a long time, raised his hand, patted his back lightly, and waited for him to breathe smoothly.

    This kind of Ji Shanjiang is so fragile that it makes people feel distressed. Chu Ning seems to have seen Ji Shanjiang who was sitting alone under the peach tree and returning to the villa under heavy rain on a rainy night.