93

Rongde glanced at the old lady, then glanced at Chu Ningche’s ass Rongfu, his voice was cold: "Mom, I said, Fu Chuning is like this, do you think Ah Fu deserves it?"

    He paused. After a pause, he said: "This woman is really amazing, with wrists, courage, and vision. The Fu family...has a good heir. I am afraid that the Fu family will become more and more terrifying in the future."

    He thought of Ji's Ji family. Yang Ling only felt that he was really the front wave that was about to be shot to death, and the back wave of his house, compared with these two, was really far behind.

    It's so maddening that people are better than people.

    "Fortunately, Fu Chuning and Ji Yangling didn't make it. If it weren't for...it would be even more terrifying." The old lady Rong sighed, her voice smiled again, "Fu girl will be the head of the Fu family. Obviously she wants to recruit. Other big families. Boys may not want to, maybe we Xiaofu still have a chance."

    "...You are all willing to join Xiaofu?"

    Mrs. Rong narrowed her eyes and smiled: "It's Fu Chuning and I do it."

    Rong Dequan said, "... …" For a

    moment, he said coldly: "We just lost the dowry and sent it to the door, and others are not willing."

    He thinks that his baby is indeed good, but even if he turns on the full-scale filter to see Rongfu, he doesn't think this kid Worthy of Fu Chuning, the gap between the two is too big.

    In all fairness, if a girl like Fu Chuning is his own child, Rongfu will not even come to be a son-in-law, even if Xiao misses her, he feels that he wants to eat swan meat and he should have a beating.

    Rongfu had been standing beside him all the time. He was quite disappointed when he heard the words. He pulled the old lady Rong's clothes and said in a low voice, "Mom, let's go back."

    Mrs. Rong immediately changed her expression, her voice softly: "Hey, Xiaofu, we are Go back."

    She also knew in her heart that Rongfu was not worthy of Chu Ning, her mouth slumped. But I also want to open it. Fu Chuning is definitely the best celebrity in this circle, no, not even confined to celebrities.

    Although this girl is young, she is excellent that no one can ignore.

    Although she has retired now, she used to deal with things in the company. Fu Junguo thought deeply. He dared to hand over the company to Chu Ning when Chu Ning was still so young, showing his confidence and trust.

    Mrs. Rong shook her head. Since Rong Fu and Chu Ning are no longer possible, she must find a way to comfort her "lost love" son.

    Unrequited love is also love!

    What if my son doesn't want to start?

    So Rong Dequan heard his mother say to her baby boy in a gentle dripping voice: "Good luck, what do you want to eat tonight? Is there anything you want to buy in the afternoon? Mom will take you to buy it! Give it to you. Buy it!"

    Rong Dequan: "..."

    Sometimes he really wants to wonder, are he and his second wife really Mrs. Rong's birth?

    Although his little brother is really cute, he can't be so spoiled!

    Chu Ning and Rong Dequan have basically finalized the key terms of the cooperation contract, and the rest are minor issues. The subordinates discussed them, and then one of them took a step back and quickly ran into a perfect contract.