53

On weekdays, Li Ji Shanjiang always seemed to be dressed particularly thinly, but at the moment the clothes were put on, the thick fur and the warm temperature inside made Chu Ning feel that he was actually not dressed so thinly.

    This thought was only an instant, Chu Ning immediately took off the clothes and returned to Ji Shanjiang: "No, I will go back soon." When

    she spoke, she was looking at Ji Shanjiang, and she clearly saw his face all at once. It sinks down, and there is also sadness in his eyes.

    He did not speak or answer.

    Chu Ning could only put a thrust into his arms, but he still didn't pick it up, and his clothes fell directly to the ground.

    With the inside facing down, the fluff was in close contact with the snow for an instant, and it happened that the snow on the ground was stepped on, carrying wet muddy water.

    Chu Ning was taken aback, her voice apologized: "I'm sorry, I..."

    "It's okay, I'll send her back after I hang the bell with her, you can go back." Ji Shanjiang bent over, picked up the clothes on the floor, and immediately Turn around and turn his back to her.

    Chu Ning opened her mouth and said, "Okay." After a

    pause, looking at his thin shoulders, she said, "In the next year, I will be engaged to Yang Ling. You can call me sister Chu Ning and welcome to come to the house."

    She was reminding him. , She will soon be his sister-in-law.

    After speaking, she turned and left.

    Ji Shanjiang hasn't moved for a long time.

    Walking to the corner, Chu Ning glanced back, Ji Shanjiang casually put his clothes on the peach tree.

    She sighed silently and rubbed her heart. I don't know why, there was a strange feeling in her heart that couldn't be explained. This feeling was vaguely felt when Ji Shanjiang climbed up with Tan Yufei on his back that snowy night.

    Today, when he heard him talking in a mocking tone when she was a child, her heart was the same as now, shrouded in an indescribable feeling.

    Chu Ning frowned, shook his head, put away the confusion, and returned to Fu's house.

    Little Bell looked at the direction Chu Ning disappeared, and looked at Ji Shanjiang, bewildered: "Chu Ning! Chu Ning!"

    Ji Shanjiang only wore warm clothes and sweaters, he squatted down and pulled out an ugly smile with some eye sockets. Hong: "Little guy, what do you say I am pleased with you? You can't help me chase her, nor can you help me prevent her from marrying Ji Yangling...Why should I be nice to you?"

    he said in his mouth. But still gently lifted the small bell in her hand to let her continue to hang the bell.

    Xiao Ling Dang suddenly walked out of the confusion Chu Ning had left, smiled, and hung the bell seriously.

    It was cold outside and the cold

    wind started to blow. Ji Shanjiang didn't feel cold at all, but squinted his eyes-the wind was so big, his eye sockets were moist.

    Fu Chuning stood in the living room of the Fu's front yard and looked outside, feeling very complicated.

    Did he put on that dress on such a cold day?

    It seems that the coat is wet...The

    little bell is not very thick, what should the little guy do if he catches a cold?