29

After the man finished speaking, he hurriedly opened and half-covered, and invited Chu Ning and the three of them in.

Chu Ning nodded at him and entered the room.

Similar to the exterior of this hotel, the interior decoration is also very luxurious, in Chu Ning's view, it seems a bit exaggerated.

But at this time, Chu Ning didn't bother to pay attention to the decoration in the room. Instead, she looked straight at the man on the sofa with a pair of eyes.

It's hard for this person to miss him. He looks too stunning and has a lazy temperament that ordinary people don't have.

It's Ji Shan Jiang.

At this moment, he was also looking at Chu Ning, without blinking.

Chu Ning frowned slightly, looked at Ji Shanjiang, and then at the stone next to him.

what happened?

The bald man sitting next to Ji Shanjiang was silly, staring at Chu Ning blankly, with a look of surprise.

This person is too damn good-looking!

"Du Ruo?" Chu Ning didn't like the sight of the two of them, and spoke out first.

She doesn't like the stunning sight of a bald man looking at her, even if there is no disgusting lust in it, she doesn't like it either.

She also didn't like Ji Shanjiang's straight gaze. What happened in Ji's house before made her feel a little disgusted with this man.

Ji Shanjiang did not speak, but the stone replied, and pushed Ji Shanjiang, and smiled flatteringly at Chu Ning: "This is Boss Du, and the beauty is Miss Fu Fu Chuning, right?" The

stone voice was excited, and he saw him back then. When Du Ruo, he regretted that such a beautiful person was such a man. How could he be a man?

Now he actually saw another person who was also astonishingly celestial!

Still a woman!

How can this make Stone not excited?

Chu Ning frowned even more, looking at Ji Shanjiang: "Are you Du Ruo?"

Fu Er and Fu San also looked surprised. They also knew Ji Shanjiang, but they didn't expect that Ji Shanjiang was Du Ruo!

This Ji family's second youngest master, hides so deeply.

Ji Shanjiang stood up with a smile and stretched out his hand: "Hello, I am Du Ruo."

He stretched out his right hand. The old-fashioned ring on his index finger is very eye-catching. The knuckles are distinct, which is rougher than the pampered hands of ordinary people. .

Chu Ning did not stretch out her hand, but half-squinted her eyes, looking at him coldly.

The smile on Ji Shanjiang's face became slightly stiff, and an annoyance rose in her heart. Is she only gentle with Ji Yangling?

The tone of his speech also became more aggressive: "What? Manager Fu has such a cooperative attitude?"

Chu Ning's eyes flashed boredom, closed his eyes slightly, and told herself that the person in front of him was just Du Ruo, who was just about to do it. The object of cooperation.

She stretched out her hand, and a slender white hand held Ji Shanjiang's hand.

It was just a moment, and soon it was released again.