81

It's better to rely on no one on your own. Someone else is not as good as your own. She, a woman who has been busy with her family, men and children for half her life, is so sad now.

    Chu Xiuzhu thought, Ning Ning might be right. Women must have their own careers.

    For this reason, she asked the Fu family for Chu Ning, in case the Fu family fell into Fu Yuanjin's hands in the future.

    "Okay..." Mr. Fu nodded, "Fu Jia is originally Ning Ning. I am not healthy now. I should have retired behind the scenes. Tomorrow I will go to the company to announce that Qi Xiu will be promoted to chairman and Ning Ning will be the general manager. I am. If you make a will, Fu must be Ning Ning."

    Fu Junguo had originally planned to give Fu to Chu Ning. She has this talent and this idea. Now Yuan Jin’s life experience has also been exposed, and Fu did not give Yuan Jin the possibility. It is not difficult to make this arrangement.

    Chu Xiuzhu stopped speaking, and the Chu family also nodded, agreeing with this decision.

    In the past, it didn't make any difference whether Fu Shi gave Yuanjin or Ning Ning, but now it is different, now it can only give Ning Ning!

    Grandma Chu held her baby girl in her arms again, with a gentle voice: "Xiuzhu, if you are not happy about your stay, go back to your mother's house. The Chu family will always be your home!"

    "Mom..." Chu Xiuzhu's tears rolled again. Came out.

    Grandma Chu nodded and looked at Chu Ning: "Ning Ning, you are now grown up. When you were a child, your mother took care of you. Now that you grow up, you will take care of your mother. If you feel wronged, just tell grandma! "

    Okay, I will take care of my mother." Chu Ning nodded, her eyes serious.

    Grandma Chu nodded lovingly, and said a few words to Xiao Ling Ding, although Xiao Ling Ding did not respond.

    The Chu family didn't stay long either. They rushed over and also supported Chu Xiuzhu. The old lady was getting older and had to rest early. The Chu family did not stay and took her back to the Chu family.

    Only the Fu family and Ji Shanjiang are left in the Fujia Villa.

    Chu Xiuzhu glanced at Fu Qixiu and turned around: "It's too late, I won't keep you."

    She is driving people... Old man Fu stood up tremblingly, and left

    with the help of the housekeeper. What he can do It's done, what's left is Fu Qixiu's own business and it has nothing to do with other people.

    Chu Ning walked to the side of Ji Shanjiang, took Xiao Ling Ding's hand, and said to him: "I will take Xiao Ling Ding and my mother to rest. Today..."

    "It's okay, you go, don't worry about me, I will pay Some other things." Ji Shanjiang smiled, rubbed Xiaoling's head, and saw Chu Ning with gentle eyes.

    Chu Ning nodded, holding a small bell in one hand, and supporting Chu Xiuzhu in the other, and gradually disappeared from the sight of Fu Qixiu and Ji Shanjiang.

    After the three of them had left, Fu Qixiu retracted his gaze, stood up, and walked out of the Fu's Villa.

    He was very upset. Although there was no divorce, Chu Xiuzhu was obviously not ready to forgive him. The marriage relationship he maintained was only nominal, and Fu Qixiu didn't know what to do for a while.

    "Uncle Fu." Ji Shanjiang's voice sounded from behind.

    Fu Qixiu looked back and frowned after seeing the person who came.