12

Among these nightclubs, one is obviously the most luxurious.

At this time, at the entrance of this luxurious nightclub, six or seven girls came out, laughing and joking, and some of them were dressed particularly "cool".

There are a few particularly familiar.

The girl surrounded by them is familiar... Ji Haiyun.

If others do not care about her, but Ji Haiyun is Ji Yangling's younger sister.

The marriage between her and Ji Yangling has basically been acquiesced.

She has the concept of the previous life, and she doesn't think there is any problem with marriage. They are right. If marriage is a good thing for both parties, why not?

Chu Ning brought Fu Yi and Fu San forward with a serious expression.

"Ji Haiyun." She called her name.

Ji Haiyun was listening casually to the people next to him, as if he could hear Chu Ning's voice, she was taken aback, and pushed Bai Yingyue next to him: "Why do I still want to hear Chu Ning's voice?"

"What?!" Bai Yingyue was taken aback.

"Ji Haiyun." This time her voice became clearer, behind them, with a stern tone in her voice.

Ji Haiyun turned her head and suddenly faced Chu Ning's serious face.

At this moment, Ji Haiyun's heart tightened, as if he was caught by grandpa when he was a child.

A guilty conscience and timidity.

Chu Ning's voice was stern: "Why are you here?"

"I, I, I..." Ji Haiyun stammered.

Bai

Yingyue was uncomfortable with her appearance, stepped forward and stared at Chu Ning: "Why are you here?" This was a response to the question that Chu Ning asked Ji Haiyun.

Chu Ning didn't pay attention to her at all, just glanced at her, with contempt, and stared at Ji Haiyun again.

"It's half past ten, if I remember correctly, your family wouldn't allow you to be at the door of the nightclub at this time, right?" Chu Ning's voice was flat.

The corner of Ji Haiyun's mouth drooped, stretched out her hand, and pitifully tugged at the corner of Chu Ning's clothes: "I, I, I...I was wrong."

Her actions were like the appearance of a kid in the family who had done something wrong and was caught by an adult, and everyone was taken aback.

Ji Haiyun...so afraid of Chu Ning?

Ning Chu sound relent: ".. Really insecure, quite a mixed bag here, your identity is destined to have more people staring at you, there will be more careful with your calculations around the road, ruined life,"

the world There are a lot of dark sides, Chu Ning has seen more in the past two lifetimes.

"I see..."

Chu Ning patted her with relief: "Wait at most for another half a year, and there will be a safer place for you to play."

"Okay..." Ji Haiyun blinked, "Sister Chu Ning, don't tell Yang Is Brother Ling okay?"

" Not as an example." Chu Ning looked at her and said solemnly.

"Good!" Ji Haiyun smiled immediately.

Seeing her answer, Chu Ning turned and left.

Bai Yingyue's eyes widened, a little unbelievable: "What does she mean? Why does she care about us?!"