39

With such a heavy snow, if the child is outdoors, he is afraid that it will be a problem. It will not take long to wait for the police to search and rescue.

Fortunately, Chu Ning changed into casual clothes before, and now she wrapped herself in a down jacket and scarf, put on a hat, and walked directly behind the villa.

Fu first-class people to keep up immediately, Chu Ning halted:. "A Fu, Fu two inside the Villa to find, and then looking at the monitoring of police search and rescue up, what to call at any time, Fu three to go with me."

This Except for Fu San, she is the only one who is considered to be in good physique.

Fu Yi and Fu Ernian suffered little, and they seemed to be fine at ordinary times. Their substance was very weak. Chu Ning was worried about them going out in such a snowy day.

Fu San was also wrapped tightly, and followed: "Chu Ning, don't go out, I'll look for it."

"No, I'm going." Chu Ning's voice is beyond doubt.

She has a vigilance that ordinary people don't, and it's easier to make up your mind when things happen.

If Tan Yufei really has an accident, this time is the most urgent rescue time.

The snow outside was really heavy, all the lights in the villa were turned on, and Chu Ning took Fu San to the lawn where he had barbecued before.

She kept recalling where Tan Yufei was before...

At that time, Ji Shanjiang was grilling, and a group of them were chatting around, and there were many people eating and chatting beside the barbecue grill. Tan Yufei was very nervous in the face of such a scene, standing in Tan Yuchen's Behind him, he looked at the people eagerly.

Later, Tan Yuchen was singing, and Tan Yufei seemed to be standing in front of a barbecue grill.

New Year's Eve...

she and Ji Haiyun are lighting fireworks.

etc!

At that time, it seemed that Tan Yuchen and Tan Yufei were saying something in the direction of the backer!

After that, Chu Ning couldn't recall any pictures, but that was enough!

She immediately led Fu San to the north.

There is a path up the mountain to the north. Chu Ning had people shut the door before, but he didn't know whether it was closed or open now.

She walked fast, and Fu San followed her, looking for people and worrying about her along the way.

The door on the mountain road to the north was indeed closed. Chu Ning stretched out his hand and moved the door, which was locked.

The snow was very heavy, and he felt cold and bitterly cold when he touched the iron gate with his hands through his gloves.

Because of his face wrapped, Fu San's voice sounded like an urn: "Chu Ning, it's closed here, it doesn't seem to have

gone up the mountain." Chu Ning also breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he didn't go up the mountain. She was about to change directions and continue looking, but the flashlight swiped a corner when she was moving.

It had already been crossed, and she hurriedly went back.

Immediately, Chu Ning barely stood firm.

Curved between the two fences, a hole like that is enough for an eleven-year-old skinny child to go out!

Most of Tan Yufei has entered the mountain!