84

Ji Changsong has never dared to tell Elder Ji that he and Tang Jia have divorced, and they have married Du Wan.

    Tang Jia also lives in Ji's house, and has not left. Even Ji's family don't know that they are divorced, let alone the outside world?

    It was just that during that time, Ji Changsong was no longer at home. Elder Ji probably knew Tang Jia's chaos, so he didn't say anything. For a while, everyone was in peace.

    Du Wan was still attending classes when she was pregnant. She, like every woman in an ordinary family, worked during the day and waited for Ji Changsong to pick her up after class. The two went shopping together and went home to cook and eat.

    They live in a three-bedroom and one-living school district room, a master bedroom, a study room, and a children's room that they spent a month renovating, for their expectant children.

    When Du Wan was six months pregnant, Ji Changsong returned to Ji's house. He was going to go home first and tell Elder Ji the truth. If Du Wan wants to live in Ji's house, they will live in Ji's house in the future.

    But he knew that Du Wan definitely didn't want to live in Ji's house, so they continued to live in the school district room.

    When he came back, he was stopped by Tang Jia.

    Ji Changsong didn't want to talk to her, but Tang Jia pulled him and said that she wanted to remarry. She did not agree to the divorce. She wanted to give Ji Yangling motherly love and give Ji Yangling a healthy family.

    Of course, Ji Changsong ignored her and left after looking at her coldly.

    When he arrived in the study, he hadn’t spoken yet, and the old man Ji said-Ji’s recently cooperated with the Tang family on a big project. If it succeeds, the Ji family will take a big step forward. If it fails, the Ji family will be Greatly weaken the power.

    Elder Ji also said that he hoped that Ji Changsong would treat Tang Jia better lately and stop losing his family, at least not in the cooperation negotiation period in recent months. He also knew that Ji Changsong didn't like Tang Jia. After the cooperation was over, he would do what they wanted. It was only during this period of time, but it was related to the foundation of the Ji family.

    As long as you persist in these few months, don't cause any incidents, otherwise he will be the sinner of the Ji family.

    His stern attitude made Ji Changsong afraid to tell the truth. He knew Mr. Ji, this was a cruel man. Between Ji's future and Ji Changsong's relationship, he would definitely choose Ji's future.

    At that time, he might even attack Du Wan.

    Ji Changsong was worried, so he endured it.

    Tang Jia didn't know why, as if she had closed her heart, and no longer wandered outside, instead she was obsessed with Ji Changsong every day.

    He is annoying.

    Until the early stage of Du Wan's labor, Ji Changsong couldn't bear it anymore. He told Father Ji that he had a wife, and his wife was about to give birth to his second son.

    Elder Ji was furious, and he didn't want to listen to a word, so he shut Ji Changsong at home.

    This pass, the time is nearly half a year.

    This is what Chu Ning once heard from Chu Xiuzhu, that Ji Changsong was imprisoned for half a year.

    Ji Changsong didn't know that just after he was locked up, the school where Du Wan taught was stuck with Du Wan as a junior, destroying the relationship between Ji Changsong and his wife, the head of the Ji family.