55

Ji Yangling chased the Fu family downstairs. He opened his mouth and his voice was shaking: "I didn't think that way..."

    "Xiuzhu and Ningning get in the car first." Fu Junguo ordered.

    Chu Ning wanted to talk a little, but seeing that Fu Junguo's attitude was firm, he got into the car anyway.

    Fu Junguo turned his head and looked at Ji Yangling with a polite smile: "Ning Ning is uncomfortable, let's go back and wait for the next time."

    Next time?

    Will there be a next time after they leave?

    Ji Yangling opened his mouth and said in a hoarse voice: "I can make a pledge, I really like to condense."

    Fu Junguo put away the polite smile on his face, and looked at him seriously.

    Ji Yangling looked back at him with firm eyes.

    For a moment, Fu Junguo sighed, stretched out his hand, and patted Ji Yangling: "Please remember what you are saying now, today's things are a bit messy, we must go back and discuss it first."

    This is a bit of relief.

    Ji Yangling breathed a sigh of relief and smiled: "Okay." The

    Fu family just got on the car.

    Fu Junguo seemed to be thinking all the way, he didn't say anything, until he returned to Fu's house, he called Fu Qixiu, and went straight to the study.

    "What's wrong?" Chu Xiuzhu still had a face full of confusion, as she seemed to be a little puzzled about what happened today.

    Chu Ning pulled out a smile and comforted her: "It's okay, wait until Dad and Grandpa discuss it."

    She paused, and then said, "Mom, I'm going back to the room first."

    "Okay..." Chu Xiuzhu responded.

    Chu Ning immediately went back to the room, took out his mobile phone, and called Fu Si.

    She doesn't need to listen to what Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu are going to say, because she can estimate their thoughts.

    But now some things must be arranged in advance.

    study.

    "Wolf's ambition!" Fu Junguo slapped the table, furious.

    Fu Qixiu's face was the same, and he said in a calm voice, "Old man Ji had acted so well. If it weren't for Tang Jia, I really didn't know that he had made this idea!" The

    old man sat down on the chair, his expression ugly, I don't know. What are you thinking about.

    "I haven't thought about letting Ningning take over Fu's family before, but Ningning really has some talent in this aspect, or we should cancel the marriage contract with Ji Yangling and observe it again." Fu Qixiu suggested, and he observed again, naturally. It means to observe whether Chu Ning can take over Fu Shi.

    Fu Junguo objected: "No, Fu must not have a surname. Yang Ling is a good son-in-law, but if he wants to marry Chu Ning, Chu Ning must be ranked outside Fu. Duola can give it to her, Fu can't. "

    "Let's listen to what Ning Ning said. You don't need to ignore Ning Ning's thoughts because you must meet Ji's family." Fu Qixiu frowned, his love for his daughter sincerely.

    Fu Junguo sighed, his voice helpless: "Yuan Jin is still too young. It will take him at least 20 years to grow up. I can't keep it for 20 years. And you are so talented. Yuan Jin needs her sister and brother-in-law to support her. Ji. Since Yang Ling likes Ning Ning and wants to marry Ning Ning, he must write a letter of commitment to support Yuan Jin in the future!"