69

The people of Ji Yangling's faction have reason and evidence, and firmly believe that Ji Shanjiang can't do it.

    On the other hand, Ji Shanjiang took Ji Changsong’s “a little contradiction” as a basis, and disagreed with Ji Yangling to discuss cooperation.

    In the end, the quarrel usually has no results. Ji Changsong took a step back: "Chairman, let them fight together. If anyone wins cooperation with Fu, he will be solely responsible for the latter."

    Fully responsible!

    Now there are two vice presidents, because the above gods are fighting, so the two vice presidents did not assign tasks, almost rushing for the rights that can be obtained.

    What Ji Changsong meant by this was-whoever talks about cooperation will be responsible for the new project.

    Manager Duan's face suddenly became ugly, he wanted to talk, but he didn't say anything. He supports Ji Yangling, and has nothing to do with Ji Shanjiang. If Ji Shanjiang wins this time, isn't he going to be in charge of Ji Shanjiang?

    He was unwilling in his heart, but he dared not say that Ji Changsong was standing with Ji Shanjiang. If he directly opposed it, he would have offended Ji Changsong.

    Elder Ji frowned, still very dissatisfied, but seeing Ji Changsong's look firm, he nodded: "Okay, you go and fight for yourself."

    He stood up, leaned on crutches, and left the meeting room.

    The meeting room that was noisy just now quieted down, and everyone who was still noisy stopped talking.

    Ji Changsong looked at Ji Yangling and Ji Shanjiang again, sighed, stood up and left.

    The entire conference room became quieter.

    Ji Yangling looked at Ji Shanjiang and pushed his glasses, his eyes calm: "Do you think you are determined to win?"

    Of course Ji Shanjiang...don't think.

    However, his purpose is to raise spirits, and his voice is naturally smiling: "Of course, after all, I just went to dinner yesterday." The

    others were confused and didn't understand the meaning of this sentence.

    But Ji Yang understands—he went to Fu's house for dinner yesterday.

    Ji Yangling's eyes grew deeper and deeper, like a boundless abyss, "Well then, let's wait and see."

    He finished speaking, stood up, and left in a big stride.

    Ji Shanjiang, who had just smiled confidently at the corner of his mouth, immediately praised the corner of his mouth. He did go to the Fu's house for a cheeky meal last night.

    But because he joined the Ji clan to become the vice president, Fu Junguo gave him a cold face throughout the whole process.

    Fu Qixiu's face was also not pretty.

    They all thought this was another conspiracy of the Ji family, and Ji Yangling failed, so they let Ji Shanjiang go.

    So last night, Fu Junguo said-

    "Er Young Master Ji, Yuan Jin and Xiao Ling Dang are going to class, and they are usually very busy, so don't bother them."

    Of course, the subtext of his words is not to not disturb Yuan Jin and Little bell, but don't disturb...Chu Ning.