14

Soon after Chu Ning sat down, the group in the group was assigned a task.

Shao Yan assigned everyone the part to be completed, and Chu Ning looked at it and found that none of the key core parts were involved.

There is no her name either.

When everyone was wondering why there was no name for Chu Ning, Shao Yan sent a message--

【Chu Ning came to the office to help me. 】

Everyone was surprised.

Seeing Chu Ning packed up her things and walked to Shao Yan's office with her computer, Sister Hong poked her head out and muttered: "My dear, is this Chu Ning with too much background, or is she specially recruiting someone with superior strength?"

The person sitting opposite her nodded for a long time.

Shao Yan's office is very clean and tidy, which is in line with her temperament. When Chu Ning came in with things, there was already an extra chair on the side of her desk.

"Team Leader Shao." Chu Ning greeted him and sat down on the extra chair beside him.

Shao Yan nodded and went directly to the subject: "Our task today is arduous, and what we assign to them are all unimportant things. The core part of the two of us will be written today. Do you remember..."

She began to speak, Chu With a serious attitude, the discussion began.

I don't know why, when Shao Yan was working with Chu Ning, she always felt that Chu Ning was the boss and she was the subordinate...

Shao Yan shook her head, put this strange idea aside, and continued to communicate.

Half an hour later, when the two began to work seriously, someone opened the door and came in.

Shao Yan frowned and raised her head angrily, but Chu Ning seemed to feel something, she raised her head to look at the door, her eyes clear.

Sure enough-

Xu Tian, ​​the manager of the planning department, stood at the door with Fu Baixuan and his secretary.

"Manager Fu, Manager Xu." Although Shao Yan's expression was unsightly, she greeted the two of them.

Chu Ning followed the kindness and called out.

Fu Baixuan seemed to have come to inspect, and communicated with Shao Yan earnestly, but Chu Ning didn't share the remaining light.

Fu Baixuan pretended not to notice Chu Ning until the two had finished speaking, and asked: "This..."

Xu Tian immediately replied with a smile: "This is Chu Ning who just joined the company yesterday and graduated from Stanford Business School."

He said When you say this, take it with appreciation.

Fu Baixuan said indifferently, "I just joined the company yesterday...It is better not to touch too much core content. Do you have such a good attitude towards newcomers? Newcomers should have more experience."

He said, watching Chu Ning's mouth move slightly.

Wei Wei looked a little indifferent: "Since you have joined the company, you can do it well. You are a little bit squeamish like this, and you have to experience more. Our company is not so easy to treat." After speaking, Fu Baixuan left with a smile in his eyes.

His seemingly inadvertent sentence was to prevent the planning department from giving Chu Ning a chance to perform, and even to let her experience more, just to let everyone give her more trouble.