59

Ji Changsong sighed. Seeing that Ji Wenyu was full of guilt, but still firm, he stepped forward and helped the old man to sit down: "Dad, Wen Yu didn't discuss with his family, and he went to prove that it was his fault with Cheng Piaopiao. After that, now I still have to think about what to do with the child in Cheng Piaopiao's stomach?" The

    old

    man Ji slapped the table with a slap on the table, angrily: "Fight! Divorce!" "That Wen Yu will become a second marriage." ? "

    Ji Father cold face:"! this is something I will make people to run, he was just a license and I will give him to change the same as the original, " "

    Grandpa - "Ji Wenyu and bowed his face pale, trembling voice "No, I won't get a divorce."

    He knew that he let them down like this, but he really wanted to keep the child, and wanted to be with Cheng Piaopiao for a long time.

    Elder Ji was trembling with anger at his words, raised his hand, and tremblingly pointed at him: "Ji Wenyu...Do you know what you are talking about?!"

    "Grandpa, I won't get a divorce." Ji Wenyu raised his head, his eyes stubborn.

    "Ji Changbai! Lock up your son, and the Ji family will take care of this!" The old man screamed.

    "No—Grandpa, unless you don't let me come out for the rest of your life, I will definitely be with Piaopiao. I won't marry Piaopiao for the rest of my life." Ji Wenyu gritted his teeth, struggling not to let anyone catch him.

    Ji's bodyguard was naturally not something that Ji Wenyu could contend with. He was soon pulled into the room and locked up.

    Elder Ji was still angry, he smashed a lot of things, and then looked at Ji Changsong: "You go to do this."

    Ji Changsong paused, then nodded: "Okay."

    The most uncomfortable things were Ji Changbai and Shi Xiangyu. She didn't even have time to look at Tang Jia's gloating eyes, crying and saying, "What kind of evil did I do? How could I encounter this kind of thing!"

    Her family Wenyu has always been sensible, and never expected that she was ignorant once. This happened.

    Ji Changbai didn't speak, his heart was very confused, and his expression was irritable.

    Tang Jia looked at Shi Xiangyu and said, "Oh, fortunately, it's still too late. When the marriage is divorced, I will beat the woman and child who seduce Wen Yu, and the matter will be over. Don’t you think it’s weird? Why did you get pregnant suddenly? Is that Cheng

    Piaopiao wanting to marry..." "Shut up!" Ji Changsong stared at Tang Jia fiercely.

    Even Ji Yangling looked upset at Tang Jia, Tang Jia shut up immediately, her status in the family was not as good as before, and she didn't dare to be mad.

    Last time because of Fu Chuning’s marriage contract with Ji Yangling, the Ji family blasted her out. She stayed at the Tang family for a long time, but the Ji family never picked her up. She apologized to the Ji family and ignored her. Let her in.

    Two days ago, she cried outside the door, and Ji Yangling brought her in.

    She is Ji Yangling's biological mother, and he will definitely protect her, but if she irritates him again, the relationship between the two may be even weaker.

    Ji Yangling is the one she can rely on for the rest of her life. How dare she offend?

    When Cheng Piaopiao couldn't get in touch with Ji Wenyu, he guessed that the Ji family definitely disagreed.