28

What does Du Ruo mean?

Chu Ning was a little unpredictable for a while. According to her understanding, Du Ruo actually didn't like seeing people, and preferred to hide behind them.

Just like the company she was looking for at the time, the legal person was not Du Ruo either.

Why does he have an interview this time?

Chu Ning did not reply for a long time, and Fu Er asked, "Should you come down or refuse?"

"Should come down," Chu Ning joked, "Now it's a seller's market, we still have to hold him some."

Fu Er heard the words and smiled. Shaking his head, turned around and replied.

Chu Ning tapped his chin with a slender finger, and then replied to Ji Yangling's message--

[Yangling, I have work matters to deal with at night, so let's make an appointment next time. ] After

sending it out for a while, I received a reply--

[Ji Yangling: Okay, don't work until late. Remember to eat on time. The weather forecast says it will rain. Let Fu San bring an umbrella and wear more clothes. The

corner of Chu Ning's mouth is slightly raised, Ji Yangling is still so considerate.

She has a very good impression of this person, even if she is treated as a "fiance", it is also very good.

Gentle, successful career, serious when it should be serious, joke when it is necessary to make a joke, treat women with respect and gentleman, but it is not a profanity that does not refuse all women.

He has the ability to take charge of the company, and he will also smile and tell her funny stories when she was a child.

He was gentle, well-mannered, modest and polite, a man that Chu Ning had admired for both

her life. She refused his dinner invitation. He was not angry at all, and didn't know what it was for, just carefully instructed her.

From this point, Chu Ning was very satisfied with him.

Chu Ning didn't understand the vigorous love on TV, and didn't really want to experience it.

She felt that it was enough for a husband and wife to respect each other as guests.

Those vigorous, life-and-death loves, she always didn't feel that she would have anything to do with her.

Swing your head, withdraw your thoughts, and continue working.

Ji Yangling on the other end of the phone put away the phone, inevitably a trace of disappointment appeared in his eyes.

He had fought with Ji Shanjiang before, leaving traces on his face, so he never went out and avoided Chu Ning.

He only invited Chu Ning after the scar on his face was almost invisible.

Although a little disappointed, Chu Ning has a business matter, and Ji Yangling naturally wouldn't force it.

He stood up and walked out of the door.

Before reaching the stairs, he heard his grandfather's angry voice-

"He actually ran away from the hospital again?! Can none of the six of you see a seriously injured one?!"

After he finished cursing, he hung up the phone. Another one was dialed out.