75

Chu Ning is ab type rh-negative blood, a rare panda blood, because Chu Xiuzhu is ab type rh-negative blood, Chu family has panda blood gene.

    Panda blood has always been rare, not even Yuan Jin. Yuan Jin and Fu Qixiu are of the same blood type.

    But the little bell was placed on the medical report from the family doctor, and it kept writing type B blood.

    Chu Ning's head was numb, and he hurriedly followed the nurse to donate blood.

    When she came out, her face was a little pale. I don't know if it was because of the blood loss or the fright. Ji Shanjiang had calmed down at this moment and helped Chu Ning sit down.

    It was difficult for Chu Ning to calm down, with a pale face, staring at the door of the emergency room, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Ji Shanjiang didn't say anything. He hugged her in his arms and patted her on the back lightly, as if he was coaxing a child.

    After a long time, the door of the emergency room was opened and the doctor walked out.

    Chu Ning and Ji Shanjiang hurriedly stepped forward: "Doctor, how is she?"

    "It's okay, but the blood loss is a little bit. She was young and not very healthy, so she had a blood transfusion." The doctor explained to the two of them. .

    People always have to be more tolerant towards people who are good. Seeing Chu Ning looking at him with a pale face, the doctor comforted him: "It's really nothing. You can go out after you stay in the hospital for a few days, but don't make mistakes about your blood type in the future. , She was panda blood, and she almost transfused the wrong blood."

    Chu Ning nodded and said nothing.

    Ji Shanjiang kept his arms around her, so she could feel her trembling slightly.

    After the doctor left, Xiao Lingdang was also transferred to the general ward, Chu Ning accompanied her, and Ji Shanjiang went to go through the procedures.

    After such a toss, it was getting late. Chu Ning called Fu San and asked her to take Fu Yuanjin back to rest. When she left, she held Yuanjin and said with a serious voice: "Yuanjin, promise elder sister, if grandpa and dad do When asked about the situation of Little Bell, don’t say that we had a blood transfusion, just say that there is nothing serious about it, okay?"

    Fu Yuanjin looked at Chu Ning with bewilderment.

    Chu Ning pulled out a smile and deceived her brother for the first time: "Let your family worry about it, so don't tell them, okay?"

    Fu Yuanjin nodded obediently, and agreed: "Okay."

    Chu Ning forced a smile again, and said Yuan Jin sent to the car.

    After the car left, Chu Ning's face sank suddenly, her head was blank, with fear and fear of the unknown.

    Little bell is panda blood?

    Panda blood is rare, but it is not unique to the Shan Chu family.

    But why... the report from the family doctor kept writing B-type blood to Little Bell?

    What are they trying to hide?

    Chu Ning returned to the ward in a daze. Ji Shanjiang had just finished the procedures. He thought Chu Ning was worried about Little Bell, and he held Chu Ning's shoulders: "Little Bell is okay. She is asleep now. I just asked about it again. Doctor, it's really fine."