50

Upon hearing this, Chu Ning couldn't help smiling.

Although she has been very busy recently, Fu Yiyou told her that Su Min is also a tolerant person. After that happened, she went back without saying a word and accepted it, just as before.

It's just that there are more and more contacts with Micah, and one day he even called Fu Yi and asked her if she had a good lawyer recommendation.

Chu Ning knew at the time that Su Min was going to resist.

Sure enough, the evidence may have been collected a few days ago, or he may have been stimulated by Tan Shenkai, so he directly sued Tan Shenkai.

Domestic violence and bigamy.

After the report, he was still afraid, and under Micah's suggestion, he took Tan Yu and ran abroad.

It happened that as soon as Fu went abroad, Chu Ning asked her to hide Su Min in her place, and also calmed Su Min and the children's emotions by the way.

"Very good..." Chu Ning said.

At this point, Chu Xiuzhu nodded, and she sighed in her voice: "How did the old lady of the Tan family endure so far? Usually the second wife is outside socializing, I am curious how she endured so many years."

"Mom, you have met them. The second wife?" Chu Ning's voice was smiling.

Chu Xiuzhu nodded: "I saw her at some banquets, but we didn't pay much attention to her. We even looked down on her as the second wife. I don't even want to look at her."

"Haha," Chu Ning was amused by her, "Mom, you are so well protected by your dad."

Chu Xiuzhu blushed , "You are still making fun of your mom!"

She paused, and held Chu Ning's hand tightly: "I and your dad, though. It's a business marriage, but your father has a good character and never messes around. He has never stayed out for the night except for business trips. Mom is very happy, so I hope you can be happy. It's very good for a woman to meet a good man in her lifetime. Lucky thing. But if you are not a beloved, don't wrong yourself."

"Yeah." Chu Ning smiled and nodded.

She doesn't think that a woman's feelings are paramount in her life. Whether it is a woman or a man, there are too many things that a person can pursue in her life.

But she will not try to change Chu Xiuzhu's thoughts. She has been happy for almost 50 years, and more than half of her life has passed away. Why bother to change her thoughts at this time?

Chu Xiuzhu is not Su Min. She has a happy life, so there is no need to change.

The mother and daughter rarely talked, talked and laughed and went home.

On the thirtieth year, Chu Ning got up early in the morning to clean up herself.

In fact, she wanted to be more casual. The two families often met, but Chu Xiuzhu was nervous and called her up early in the morning to dress up.

Chu Ning had no choice but to follow her instructions and get up early to clean up.

After all, it is the first time to visit as Ji Yangling's girlfriend, and he still needs to pay attention to it.

Chu Ning put on a light makeup. She has good skin and beautiful appearance. She carefully cleaned up and put on the newly made clothes. Even Ji Yangling who came to pick her up was disappointed.

She wore a very ladylike dress with a turtleneck sweater and A-line skirt on the inside, and a light beige coat on the outside. Her long hair was arbitrarily pulled behind her. She had slightly curled ears on her temples. The earrings were simple. A pearl with good color.