87

When these words landed, Ji Wenyu's face changed drastically, and he held her hand tightly: "You mean it?!"

    Cheng Piaopiao nodded, his eyes were also incredulous: "Really, I thought I had heard it wrong. Today I heard what Ji Shanjiang said, so I believed it. And I suspect...

    Shanjiang 's mother was indeed killed by the eldest mother." "This..." Ji Wenyu looked shocked.

    "Wen Yu, let's not help the eldest mother, people are responsible for what they do, and if she comes back, will mountain ginger be in danger again?" Cheng Piaopiao frowned, his eyes worrisome.

    Ji Wenyu was silent for a while, and finally nodded: "Well, I don't care, big aunt... Well, why does Yang Ling have such a mother?"

    He sighed and said, "We must be happy in the future, ours The child is going to grow up in love."

    He said, holding Cheng Piaopiao with one hand, and pressing the other hand on Cheng Piaopiao's already pregnant belly.

    Cheng Piaopiao nodded heavily in his arms, but his eyes gradually drifted away, his brows were also frowned, and his eyes were complicated.

    When Chu Ning woke up, Ji Shanjiang had fallen asleep on the ground in an awkward posture, but slept soundly.

    With a helpless face, she climbed up lightly, put the blanket on Ji Shanjiang's body by the way, and took a closer look at his strange sleeping posture, chuckled and shook her head, and walked out.

    At this time, Chu Xiuzhu had already gotten up, and just dressed the little bell and brought it out.

    "Mom, why don't you sleep a little longer?" Chu Ning glanced at the time, with a smile in her voice.

    Chu Xiuzhu's face was a little haggard, but she was still in good spirits. She smiled: "Little Bell wakes up early, I will take her out for breakfast."

    She is sleeping with Little Bell now, and in the morning, she woke up. Seeing that Little Bell had already opened his eyes.

    This kid doesn't speak, but he is actually very sensible, so well-behaved that makes people feel distressed.

    She didn't want to disturb the sleeping person next to her, so she kept silent, lying on the bed obediently and waiting.

    Chu Xiuzhu's heart aches, and she loves her more and more.

    While talking, the two walked to the restaurant.

    "Ning Ning, Tian Tian, ​​you are up, my father brought you breakfast, which was made by Aunt Liu at home. She is worried that you will not eat well here." Fu Qixiu laughed and put the breakfast on the table, greeting them.

    In this early morning, Fu Qixiu brought breakfast to them. Everyone knew who he came to see.

    Chu Xiuzhu's face sank suddenly, and she said with a black face, "Aunt Wang, how about your breakfast?"

    Aunt Wang who stood by looked at Chu Xiuzhu and Fu Qixiu, and smiled: "It's in the kitchen.

    Let it go." "Take it out, let's eat our own." Chu Xiuzhu's voice was faint.

    Fu Qixiu's heart hurts with a sentence of eating one's own.

    Chu Xiuzhu sat down with Xiao Ling, and then served Chu Ning and Xiao Ling a bowl of porridge.

    Chu Ning looked at Fu Qixiu and Chu Xiuzhu again. After giving her father an expression of "I can't help", she bowed her head to eat.

    She didn't want to participate in the affairs of the husband and wife, nor would she help anyone specifically. Chu Xiuzhu is Chu Xiuzhu first, followed by her and Xiaoling's mother. There is no need to influence her own decision for them.