34

Bai Yingyue never expected that Fu Chuning would actually call her.

She made a face and connected.

Chu Ning was also on a whim, with a smile in her voice: "Little cousin, we are so familiar, so I won't send you an invitation letter."

This incident made Bai Yingyue so angry that she couldn't help her voice becoming a little sharp. "Cousin, sister, what do you mean?"

She gritted her teeth, and didn't dare to swear directly on the phone.

"What do you mean? I just saw the little cousin has worked so hard in the past few years, so I took over this task, so that the little cousin won't work anymore." Chu Ning's voice was gentle, but the words were meaningful, and she kept teasing Bai Yingyue. Nerves.

Bai Yingyue snorted coldly : "Cousin, not everyone can do it."

"The little cousin waits and sees."

"Okay, I'll wait." Bai Yingyue's voice was cold and her eyes were hateful.

"Yes, little cousin," like the thought of what Ning Chu, said: "Little cousin came would not bring a gift, after all, is a cousin."

Bai Ying month: "......"

"Before the cousin here Just return the jade Buddha necklace that I took." Chu Ning blew her nails, smiling.

Bai Yingyue couldn't help it anymore: "Fu Chuning! What are you going to do?!"

"Cousin, what are you going to do , she just thought of that piece of jewelry, so I asked you to return it."

Chu Ning blinked, her voice serious: " By the way, you'd better return any jewellery together, otherwise the cousin won't know if she will take care of you in public."

After speaking, she hung up the phone and snarled angrily on the other side of the phone. Bai Yingyue.

The memory of the original body is blurred, and Chu Ning doesn't know how many jewelry and things Bai Yingyue has taken her.

Clothes and bags are useless, but jewelry is a good value preservation.

Thinking of something, she directly asked Bai Yingyue for it.

Wouldn't it be better to sell the depreciation and use the money to help women who have worked so hard?

Why bother for this unscrupulous Bai Yingyue for nothing!

Angrily, Bai Yingyue, Chu Ning's mood improved, and she went to bed to wash herself up.

The self-operated nightclub is now Chu Ning's property. With the money she drew out, she chose a good address and bought another storefront.

Still operating nightclubs.

However, this nightclub is a nightclub for wealthy people in Beijing.

From decoration to confidentiality, everything inside must be done well, and after the opening, the extravagant route will be taken.

This shop is operated by Fu Er and has not been known to outsiders for the time being.

Chu Ning had been busy until the last day of December, and finally came to an end and could take a day off.

She was still wearing professional attire, but when she returned to Fu's house, she found Ji Yangling's car was parked outside the door.

Chu Ning got out of the car with a surprised voice: "Yang Ling, why are you here?" The

weather was already very cold, and the first snow in Beijing had already fallen.