15

Fu Baixuan was very angry, but Chu Ning had already started to walk away, Ji Yangling held back a smile, and hurriedly opened the door for Chu Ning, carefully reaching out to protect her head.

After Ji Yangling started the car and left, Fu Baixuan seemed to recover and slammed his fist on the steering wheel.

"Fu Chuning!"

Ji Yangling raised the corner of his mouth while driving, Yu Guang couldn't help but looked at the thin and thin woman sitting upright next to her.

Chu Ning took out her mobile phone to reply to Shao Yan. Without saying a few words, she put away her mobile phone and looked at Ji Yangling with some doubts: "What are you laughing at?"

Ji Yangling smiled more openly. She showed her neat teeth, her eyes were full of smiles, and she looked very gentle.

He glanced at Chu Ning, with helplessness and praise in his voice: "You just made your cousin so angry, I'm afraid I will be so angry that I can't sleep tonight."

Chu Ning still sat upright, with serious eyes: "I'm just telling the truth. If he can't accept this, he won't be able to accept it even more." The

corner of Ji Yangling's mouth curled higher, and his eyes became softer and gentler: "Girl, why are you so powerful? Annoying." The

girl...

Chu Ning was taken aback for a moment.

This title is really intimate, but...not too annoying.

Chu Ning curled her mouth and smiled: "I'm not as good as Brother Yang Ling. You are so young and you have the support of all the elderly in your group. I still have to learn."

"You are also great, but it's not. Anyone can settle down and stay incognito at the grassroots level." When he said this, Ji Yangling's voice was teasing.

Chu Ning was a little helpless, no way, who could make the family not believe her?

But it doesn't matter, they will know her abilities in less than a month!

Chu Ning's eyes regained their radiance, confident and bold.

At exactly this time, the red light was on, and Ji Yangling stopped the car and looked at Chu Ning.

Froze.

At this moment...

Chu Ning seemed to be shining light. She was born beautiful. At this moment, the beauty from the inside out appeared on her body, which made people unable to look away.

Ji Yangling felt that his heart seemed to be beating a little strangely.

"Yang Ling?" Chu Ning asked in a puzzled voice, "It's the green light."

"Oh oh oh-" Ji Yangling returned to his senses in a panic. This was the first time he had lost his demeanor.

Chu Ning's eyes became more confused, and he didn't understand what happened to Ji Yangling.

While driving the car, he took a deep breath and breathed smoothly.

After all, he was calm and experienced, and he was very restrained. After a few breaths, he adjusted his emotions and regained his gentleness and his voice was steady: "Will Fu Baixuan trouble you? You are now at the grassroots level, and he may not give you less. Trouble?"

Chu Ning seemed to think of something, a little amused: "Who is causing trouble to whom, maybe."

Since he acquiesced that the other party might be his marriage partner, Chu Ning did not hide his own nature.