112

When Chu Ning brought Fu San and others to the scene, Fu Baixuan was already detained on the ground.

    He was full of savage faces, struggling frantically, obviously unwilling to admit his fate.

    This is an abandoned factory building, the ground is a bit uneven, his legs are rubbed on the ground, and the look on his face becomes more and more savage.

    "Fu Baixuan." Chu Ning's voice was faint.

    Fu Baixuan suddenly stopped struggling and looked at Chu Ning with hatred in his eyes.

    Chu Ning still said lightly: "No, you should be called Bai Xuan now, you are not worthy of the surname Fu."

    Her words made Fu Baixuan stunned, and the hatred in her eyes became stronger and even faintly crazy: "Fu Chu Ning Blame you! If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be like this!”

    Some people in this world are like this.

    They were forced by others.

    But what did Chu Ning force Fu Baixuan to do?

    He has countless chances to comeback in his life, but he is missing opportunities in calculating others and hatred. He has fallen to this point and has nothing to do with other people, it is all caused by him.

    Chu Ning didn't want to

    talk to him too much, and gave him a cold look: "You killed Grandpa, you should bear the responsibility you should bear." "Grandpa said you don't hold me accountable!" Fu Baixuan stared at Chu Ning.

    Chu Ning sneered, with a mocking look in her eyes: "I underestimated you. I absconded, but I still know that Grandpa said not to pursue you... But you also know that it is Grandpa who said not to pursue you, not me."

    Fu Baixuan obviously knew. Chu Ning would not let him go, so he hid at the beginning, for fear of being found by Chu Ning.

    As long as he is found by Chu Ning, he will have only one fate.

    He began to struggle frantically again: "Fu Chuning! I will never let you go as a ghost! Grandpa will not let you go if you treat us like this! Fu Chuning!"

    He struggled so violently that the two security guards did not hold back, and he threw him in front of Chu Ning.

    Chu Ning kicked him in disgust, squatted down, and looked at him: "I have never regarded you as an opponent before." As

    soon as the words fell, Fu Baixuan stopped struggling, and looked up at Chu Ning blankly.

    "Because... you are not qualified. A good card was beaten by you, and grandpa treated you sincerely, but you killed him. Fu Baixuan, it is you who should go to hell." Chu Ning finished speaking and stood up.

    Fu Baixuan was stunned for a while before struggling: "No! He is the only heir in his heart! Fu Chuning! Why didn't you get killed by a car back then?! How could I be like this without you?!"

    He again Crying and laughing, as if already crazy.

    In fact, the original Fu Chu Ning was already killed...

    Chu Ning sighed, but didn't want to talk to him too much. If you have this time, it would be better to pick up Ji Shanjiang earlier.

    As soon as she turned around, Fu Baixuan smiled frantically: "Fu Chu Ning! Even if I die, I want to take you away--" Chu Ning was taken aback for