90

Ji Shanjiang's heart was full of joy, but he said slyly, "Why are you here? Miss me?"

    Chu Ning glanced at him, and said lightly: "I can go."

    "Don't go!" Shan Jiang reached out and grabbed her sleeves.

    Chu Ning didn't mind either, and squatted down beside him, stretched out his slender and beautiful fingers, and tied the red bells to the tree one by one.

    Her eyes are serious and focused, as if doing what an important thing.

    When Ji Shanjiang was speaking, Chu Ning asked, "Why do you spoil her so much?"

    She was referring to why Ji Shanjiang spoiled Little Bell so much.

    Just because of her innocent thought, he tied her a bell without rest all night.

    Ji Shanjiang also recovered, smiling with a bell and a gentle voice: "Of course it is to please someone. Someone is unkind, so I can only start from the people around him."

    He paused, with a smile on his mouth . "She didn't suffer less when she was a child, she didn't say anything, she didn't know how many people bullied her. Her wish is so simple, why tell her the principle, as long as she is happy."

    Chu Ning was taken aback and watched. Xiang Ji Shanjiang's eyes were distressed, and he opened his mouth: "When you were a kid...it should have been very bitter."

    "Yes, it is very bitter." The smile on the corner of Ji Shanjiang's mouth became bitter, and his hands kept moving. "But because of Du Wan, it's not too sad. She is a gentle woman who is gentle to everyone. This world is about to cut her through a thousand swords. She still loves this world."

    Chu Ning tied a bell. , Pick up another one.

    Ji Shan and Jiang Xu talked about the woman with a hatred of iron and steel: "She is so poor that she secretly went to work in a cake shop in the middle of the night. After a full half month of work, the owner of the cake shop gave her a cake. It’s still such a small cake. That idiot even nodded and bowed in thanks! Even if the night shift salary for half a month was less, it would take a month to change to rice, so she actually changed such a small cake!"

    Ji Shanjiang snorted: "Who wants to celebrate a birthday!" After a

    while, he said dumbly, "But... it's still delicious."

    Chu Ning's eyes were astringent, and Du Wan secretly went to the cake shop for the night shift. I have been busy for half a month to exchange a cake for Ji Shanjiang's birthday.

    They live so hard, she is still looking for sweetness in it.

    "She went shopping once and came back in the middle of the night. I was so anxious. When she came back, I questioned her, but do you know what she said? She actually gave the only piece of money in her pocket to someone else! Walk back!" Ji Shanjiang thought of this, still gritted his teeth, "We are so poor, why does she help others? Why don't others help her? This fool!"

    He quickly finished hanging a tree and moved again. Going to Chu Ning’s other side, continue to say: “That fool keeps saying something, and the days will be fine. We will be happy, and the days will get better and better... We are all hungry and sleeping under the overpass. She actually paid Who believes it will get better and better!"

    Ji Shanjiang's voice was fierce, but his eyes were gentle.

    Du Wan was weaving dreams for him in such a difficult time. Ji Shanjiang said disgustingly, but at the time she fell asleep sweetly. Maybe she had a dream, a dream that is getting better and better.