47

He wanted to kiss her.

    They are unmarried objects. She and him will get married sooner or later. Intimacy is a normal thing.

    Even in the future, they will do more intimate things than kissing.

    Chu Ning thought to herself—she couldn't refuse him.

    But her hand pushed him away uncontrollably.

    Ji Yangling was stunned for a moment and opened his eyes.

    Chu Ning was also stunned, looking at her hand, her voice was a little hoarse: "I'm sorry...I..."

    Ji Yangling looked at her, for a moment, sat upright and shook his head: "It's okay, I know you are not ready yet. , I'll wait for you."

    Chu Ning bit her lower lip.

    Ji Yangling shook her hand and looked forward, without seeing anything on his face.

    The driver also got in the car at this time and drove away.

    The atmosphere in the back seat was embarrassing. Chu Ning didn't know what she should say. She felt a little sorry for Ji Yangling, but she felt as if she didn't want to accept his intimacy.

    "Don't think about it," Ji Yangling held her hand on her knees, and said softly, "It's okay, I'll wait for you."

    Chu Ning opened his mouth, and all the words became: "Okay... "

    Ji Yangling changed the subject: "Is the work okay? The year is very busy, especially when you are in charge of the mall and nightclub..." The

    two talked about work, and the atmosphere in the car gradually became harmonious.

    Chu Ning looked up at his gentle profile, and slowly revealed a sincere smile.

    Ji Yangling... is really gentle and considerate to her, never embarrassing her, never embarrassing her.

    As the car drove towards Fu's house, Ji Yangling, who was still a gentleman, got out of the car first, took her out, then smiled and waved to send her away.

    Chu Ning walked a few steps and turned around. Ji Yangling had just returned to the car. Seeing Chu Ning turning back, he smiled and waved again.

    She smiled back, turned around, and saw a row of bell trees planted next to her. With a slight breeze, the bells swayed and sounded crisply and nicely.

    It was covered with big red bells, some on the tree more, some less on the tree.

    But it's strange and very beautiful.

    Chu Ning didn't know how Ji Shanjiang persuaded Little Bell, but the nanny said that she would pick up the bell every afternoon, pick one every day, and hang it in her room.

    The nanny said that because of those bells, the little bells have slept better lately.

    She wakes up in the morning and counts the bells, counts until noon, waters the trees one by one in the afternoon, and picks one of them back in the evening.

    Little Bell had a very fulfilling life every day, with a smile on his face. It was a joy that he had never had before.

    Chu Ning stood there, looking at the bells slightly in a daze.

    A few of them were hung up by himself, and most of them were Ji Shanjiang hung up one by one, afraid that the little bell would see it, so he came at night and rode his motorcycle from Ji's family to Fu's family. To hang a bell.