4

It is a pity that he met Chu Ning, the former princess of Chu.

Chu Ning's voice was soft: "I've always been normal, why did my cousin say to recover?"

"You nonsense! You used to be--" Bai Yingyue's hastily voice stuck, and annoyance flashed in her eyes.

She was hated by Chu Ning, and she lost her grace!

Ji Yangling is still watching.

Bai Yingyue thought about what to say to save her, but Chu Ning had already spoken: "I was normal before. It's just that I love to read a little bit. Is there a mistake in reading? There is a golden house in the book and Yan Ruyu in the book. ."

She paused and looked at Fu Baixuan, with a faint voice: "Forget it, you don't understand anymore."

"Puff--" Ji Wenyu couldn't hold back this time, and really laughed.

So fucking funny!

Fu Chuning said that Fu Baixuan has no culture!

What a talent! !

Speaking of...

their private lessons, compared with Chu Ning, who graduated from Stanford, they really seemed... less literate.

After Bai Yingyue was out of anger, Chu Ning finally aimed his "devil's claws" at Fu Baixuan.

Fu Baixuan shouldn't be too angry.

Bai Yingyue let out a sigh of relief and sneered: "Cousin, my brother really doesn't like reading as much as you. After all, he has to manage the company and it is very hard. It is impossible to hold a book to read every day. Grandpa relies heavily on his brother. In this life You just need to learn something and you don't need to be obsessed with studying for 17 years, right?"

"Yes." Chu Ning nodded, "Cousin really worked hard, so I came back to help him."

Bai Yingyue For a moment.

Fu Baixuan also looked at Chu Ning in surprise. They used to tease her because they were jealous of her, but they never thought that this woman would also want to join the company!

Especially Fu Baixuan suddenly felt a sense of crisis.

Bai Yingyue wanted to be simpler, she said noncommittal: "Joining a company is not a simple matter, and it is not something anyone can do."

Her remarks sounded a little sarcasm, no. Speaking of Bai Yingyue, even the other people present couldn't help being lighthearted.

This Fu Chuning really looked completely different when he came back this time. He was not stupid or stupid, but he was a little overconfident and even wanted to join the company.

Not to mention whether she, a celebrity who should be shopping and arranging flowers, has the patience to manage the company, even if she has this patience, she must have this strength!

At this point, they felt that Chu Ning was talking big.

The look in his eyes was also questioning.

Obviously, almost no one believed what she said.

She closed her eyes slightly and did not argue.

Ji Yangling smiled, gentle, gentle and gentle: "Chu Ning, you have been abroad for a few years..."

He started talking, changed the subject and chatted, and talked about Chu Ning's foreign affairs and also talked about it. What happened in the domestic circle, the atmosphere in the whole room gradually became alive.