116

Chu Ning shook slightly, with unbelievable expressions in his eyes, and turned his head back quickly.

    ——It is Ji Yangling.

    She blinked and confirmed again and again, but the person in front of her was Ji Yangling.

    Maybe I missed Ji Shanjiang too much, so when Ji Yangling was speaking, I heard Cheng Ji Shanjiang's voice.

    Chu Ning couldn't help showing disappointment in his eyes, and his smile was a little far-fetched: "Yangling..."

    Ji Yangling paused slightly. When he noticed that the other person's eyes changed from surprise to disappointment, he knew that Chu Ning was thinking of Ji Shan. ginger.

    He took a deep breath and smiled again.

    "Are you out to play?" Ji Yangling smiled politely and his eyes were gentle.

    He was the gentleman he used to be, but after all, he was different.

    After Cheng Piaopiao died, Mr. Ji also followed.

    The old man Ji who supported the Ji family and brought the Ji family to the status of the first family died. He saw the birth of Nian Yu, as if he had just wished and passed away.

    Ji Minyi was stubborn all his life, and he also counted his whole life. He lay in bed for more than four months. For these four months, I wonder if it was because of self-reflection, and gradually realized that he had done something wrong.

    He didn't apologize, but before he died, he even made one of Ji's brand independent and left it to Ji Shanjiang.

    This was what Ji Yangling told Chu Ning, and Ze Wei was now in charge of Ji Yangling, but he had become independent.

    ——It's like waiting for Ji Shanjiang to come back.

    Ji Yangling said that when the old man died, he cried, he choked and said sorry, and then left with a smile.

    This sorry sound may be for Ji Yangling, or Ji Changsong, Ji Shanjiang, or even... all of them.

    As for the smile...

    Maybe he saw a piece of land that he had calculated when he died, maybe he saw the Ji family's...Grandma Ji who died young.

    Ji Minyi is dead, but how many of the Ji family are happy now?

    His eldest son Ji Changsong suffered all his life and knelt before the Buddha to make atonement for many years.

    His second son lost his son in the middle age, and if it weren't for Nianyu's existence, it is still unknown whether Ji Changbai and Shi Xiangyu could survive.

    His eldest grandson Ji Yangling, his mother was in jail, and his father didn't hurt, but he supported Ji's family with a thin body.

    His second grandson, Ji Shanjiang, was an illegitimate son who had been called for more than 20 years before he knew that he was actually the upright young master of the Ji family, and now he is even more...

    His third grandson, Ji Wenyu, has passed away.

    There is also the little granddaughter Ji Haiyun, she has not dared to leave the city, for fear that there will be an accident at home after she leaves.

    If the glory of Ji family was still there, the people would fall apart.

    Chu Ning shook his head, pulled out his thoughts, and smiled: "Yes, are you out to play today?"