92

At this time, even if it is urgent, there is no need to say that it is urgent, not to mention that they are not in a hurry. Rong Dequan does not want to cooperate at all, and Chu Ning still has to spend some words here.

    She smiled and shook her head: "Don't worry."

    Rongfu doesn't care about anything, just staring at Chu Ning eagerly. When Mrs. Rong sees this, she has nothing to say: "This kid in my family has a simple temper, don't care."

    "It's okay ." "Chu Ning smiled and shook her head.

    Even if Rongfu stared at her closely without blinking, his eyes were simply amazing, without disgusting thoughts.

    Mrs. Rong immediately smiled happily: "My boy has been here all these years, and the Rong family can't afford Xiaofu. You said that Dequan, the boy, has to get Xiaofu into the company to torture him. What is the picture?"

    Rong Dequan didn’t want to talk to his old mother at all, and couldn’t help but rectify his name: "Mom, even if Afu is in the company, everyone is holding him up. Who dares to let him do anything? The most is to help me with chores and running. Run errands. He is his age, and he still doesn’t grind his temperament, what is it like!”

    Chu Ning’s eyes were smiling, Rong Dequan really loves his brother. The company is his turf, but he treats his own relatives. The younger brother went to the company, which is impossible in many families.

    Because of this, he really loves Rongfu, and he really wants to grind his temper.

    Mrs. Rong was not very happy: "Xiaofu is still young, why do you embarrass him, and how tired he is in the company, he told me, he doesn't want to stay in the company, I must take him back. Yeah!"

    Rong De ignored the joke being watched by Chu Ning, with anger in his voice: "He is still young? A Jing has been in the company for many years. Mom, look at Ms. Fu again. She is only in her early twenties. The general manager, she can support the company alone, she is much smaller than A

    Fu !" Mrs. Rong's eyes were surprised: "Fu girl is so powerful!"

    "It's too good." Chu Ning smiled modestly, but his attitude was generous.

    It's just that Ji Shanjiang suddenly thought of Ji Shanjiang in her head, the man with a soft heart but fierce on the surface, Rongfu, Rongfu, glory and wealth, and full of blessings.

    Compared with Rongfu, "Vanilla" Ji Shanjiang's life is full of suffering and pain.

    Rong Fu watched her, hearing this, the eyes finally turned into stunning surprise, he could not help but ask: "fairy, you have to work that way, too boring company, how you stay afloat?"

    He He acted very surprised, his chubby face bulged slightly, with shock, as if in his impression, Chu Ning should do nothing, grow up drinking dew, and shouldn't have anything to do with the company.

    What's more, he still sat in the position of his eldest brother!

    Rong Dequan was about to scold him. Chu Ning smiled and said, “It’s okay. I like going to work. There are so many people in the company, and such a big stall must be managed well, especially for good results. A sense of accomplishment makes you happy."

    Rongfu frowned and blinked: "Really?"

    "Really." Chu Ning nodded, "If Young Master Rong doesn't want to work in the company, do something he wants to do. Yes."

    Rongfu frowned, thought about it for a while, and said: "I just love to play."

    "You can also play. So many fun occasions are not all run by people? Rong Shao, think about yourself. Relying on ability to build a place that makes people feel fun, don't you feel a sense of accomplishment?" Chu Ning laughed.