19

Chu Ning laughed.

Ji Yangling, who was always paying attention to her, poured her a glass of water, slightly bent over, and lowered her body: "It's done?"

Ji Yangling didn't know Chu Ning's whole plan, but he knew how much she was attacking Fu Baixuan.

No, it should be said to be a counterattack.

Afraid that others would hear him, he was a little closer, he could smell the slight scent of Chu Ning's body, and even... could touch her.

This distance is a little ambiguous.

"Yeah." Chu Ning replied, with a touch of uncomfortable voice in her voice.

She moved suddenly, and Ji Yangling straightened up immediately, quite embarrassed.

Chu Ning took the water glass and smiled: "Thank you."

Ji Yangling smiled and shook his head. His eyebrows are very gentle. Sometimes he is not like a prince who is about to master a large group, but more like a scholar, gentle and gentle. He doesn't have the power to bind a chicken, but he is humble and polite.

"Ning Ning, you can actually let me help you in the future, you don't need to dirty your hands, girls don't have to embarrass yourself too much." Ji Yangling said softly.

He comforted Chu Ning in a low voice. Bai Yingyue couldn't hear what they were talking about, but felt that the two were extremely close and envied.

Ji Wenyu and others who played dice also glanced at them with a smile from time to time, winking with ridicule.

I didn't notice that, beside Chu Ning, the mobile phone that Ji Shanjiang had been fiddled with was taken back.

If no one was "close" to the person next to him, Ji Shanjiang felt a little irritable, but didn't know what he was irritable. He turned his hand in his pocket, wanted to smoke, took out the cigarette case, and smoked one.

Holding his lips, skillfully turned on the lighter.

Next to him, Chu Ning's voice was clean: "I'm a little sleepy, not drunk, and some are not used to this place."

Ji Shanjiang's lighter went out, and he threw it on the table irritably, and the cigarette was also thrown away.

Hold.

After staying for a while, it was too early, and everyone was gone.

Chu Ning refused Ji Yangling to send her. Fu San drove the car and waited at the door. There was no need to ask Ji Yangling to send her again.

I have to go to work tomorrow, so I should have gone back to rest long ago.

When Ji Haiyun got in the car, she suddenly took Chu Ning's hand.

She looked at Chu Ning and blinked.

"Huh?" Chu Ning frowned slightly.

She is good-looking and somewhat drunk, her face is pink, and her eyes seem to be water-shine.

For some reason, Ji Haiyun suddenly became nervous.

She now knows why men like beauties. Looking at Chu Ning now, she can't wait to take them home directly!

"That..." Ji Haiyun hesitated.

Chu Ning was a little funny, stretched out his hand and

tapped her lightly: "Don't worry, I'll take you next time." Ji Haiyun's eyes widened, Chu Ning actually knew what she was thinking? !