120

Ji Changsong never expected that Du Wan had a last word to him.

    He was trembling, afraid and expecting.

    Ji Shanjiang took a deep breath and finally said: "Du Wan said-Chang Song, I don't blame you, live well, I don't regret loving you, you are a person worthy of love."

    These words, each one He remembered all the words, once he refused to tell Ji Changsong because he felt that Ji Changsong was not worthy of Du Wan's attention.

    Why doesn't she regret it?

    Because of Ji Changsong, she took her son into exile, her reputation was destroyed, and everything was lost. How could she not regret it?

    Du Wan's parents died early, but they are both heroes. She could have taught and educate people, and lived a simple and happy life all her life.

    It was just because she met Ji Changsong that she was miserable for half her life and died unfavorably.

    Ji Shanjiang resented Ji Changsong, and didn't want to tell him these words.

    But now he also fell in love with someone. He knew that even if it wasn't because of his misunderstanding that Chu Ning really didn't want to be with him...

    he would save her.

    Whether it is sacrificing his own life or becoming a vegetative in bed for a lifetime, he will save her.

    It is not easy to meet a lover who is worthy of his life. If you love your bones, you can give everything without regret.

    Ji Shanjiang thought, maybe Du Wan is like that. She loves Ji Changsong, so after knowing Ji Changsong's responsibility and suffering, she took herself away.

    In those ten years, mountain ginger was suffering, but Du Wan was even more suffering.

    But looking at the financial reports, the harmonious and happy family, she never thought of returning to Ji Changsong no matter how hard it was.

    The financial newspapers that I have been reading earnestly over the years are not to look at him more, but to see that he is doing well so that she can stick to it.

    Only in the end...

    Du Wan chose to exchange her life for the wealthy life after Ji Shanjiang.

    Ji Shanjiang finally got to know Du Wan, the woman who depended on each other in his childhood.

    So today, he told Ji Changsong this sentence.

    No regrets...

    Ji Changsong suddenly burst into tears.

    He nodded, but was speechless, some emotions could not be expressed in words.

    After a while, he turned around, but his figure became more and more rickety.

    "Hey--" Ji Shanjiang couldn't help but uttered.

    Ji Changsong stopped, but did not look back.

    Ji Shanjiang pursed his lips, looked away, and snorted proudly: "Take care of yourself. You will not come back if Du Wan is dead now. You can still see your grandson or granddaughter if you are alive..."

    Ji Chang Matsumoto was already crying, but smiled again, his eyes narrowed together, with satisfaction.

    Ji Shanjiang did not call him "dad", but he said that grandson and granddaughter...have accepted his identity.