22

Does Chu Ning dare?

She just looked at Dong Xiu and sneered: "You can pack your things and go." The

voice was clean and decisive. Obviously, this was serious.

Chu Ning said the last thing he didn't want to hear, and Dong Xiu exploded in an instant: "Why?! I'm recruiting, so why did you open me when I opened? Chu Ning! You avenge your private revenge!"

Chu Ning calmly said to Fu Er who had just followed: "Notify the Personnel Department."

"Yes." Fu Er responded immediately.

Dong Xiu shook her body, her eyes widened, her eyebrows were burning with anger, and her expression was a bit hideous: "Fu Chuning! Don't you just rely on your own surname Fu?! I am also an employee of the company. I was recruited seriously. Why should you open me? "!"

Chu Ning didn't frown, but still looked like picturesque brows, but looked sharp when he was not smiling.

Her red lips opened slightly: "Just rely on my surname Fu."

After speaking, she turned around and left the office.

Except for Dong Xiu's crying, there was only silence in the office.

"Why?!!!" Dong Xiu cried.

She grabbed the friend sitting next to her, her eyes widened with blood red inside: "Is this still a human?! Why did she open me?! I need to sue Mr. Fu, and she will avenge her private revenge! Dai Qi, you give me Testify!"

Dai Qi pushed her hand away subconsciously, with a look of horror on her face.

Dong Xiu was stunned, and then looked at other colleagues in the office, receiving the same evasive look.

Is her popularity so bad?

No! These people are timid!

Crying, howling, and shocked, Dong Xiu was also unemployed, and the formalities were completed at noon.

When she was packing her things while crying with a calm face, except for a few words of comfort from a few people, most of them were silent.

I didn't say anything to her.

Originally, most of them were just about face. Dong Xiu was overbearing, as can be seen from her insistence on embarrassing Chu Ning.

In fact, many people don't like and dissatisfied with her, it's just that because of this person's domineering, most of them dare not offend her on the bright side.

On the first day Chu Ning came, she gave her her own work and pretended to be doing it in front of Shao Yan. Wasn't she overbearing?

Many people are essentially bullying and fearing hardship, because Dong Xiu is domineering and everyone usually follows her as much as possible. This time she was driven away. Although everyone was sighing, no one helped her speak!

There are even fewer people who come up to say hello to pack things now.

After Dong Xiu finished packing her things, she couldn't get mad, holding her belongings and looking at everyone coldly: "Today I am you tomorrow."

Everyone was taken aback and looked up at her.

"Fu Chuning is so overbearing, she didn't follow her intentions a little bit, and you saw the end." Her gaze looked at the friend sitting next to her, "You didn't say anything less about her, just look at it, you're going to get fucked too. After