63

Shishi felt that his boss was crazy, but Ji Shanjiang was in a good mood, and he whistled: "Shishi, take good care of my brothers, I'm going to find someone to settle the account." At the

    last sentence, His eyes fell cold.

    No matter how powerful Ji Yangling is, he Ji Shanjiang is fearless. After tossing him for so long, can he make him happy again?

    Ji Shanjiang put on his helmet and gloves, and disappeared into the sight of the stone.

    Soon, he returned to Ji's house and found Ji Changsong.

    Ji

    Shanjiang was also straightforward, holding a helmet in one hand, and his eyes serious: "I want to enter the company." His words shocked Ji Changsong, as if he had heard something incredible: "What did you say?! You want to enter." The company??"

    "Yes," Ji Shanjiang nodded, "I want to

    join the company." He is not interested in the Ji family, plus Chu Ning will not be with the Ji family heirs, so he will not treat the Ji family even more. Any thoughts.

    Ji Shanjiang just didn't want Ji Yangling to be happy, he pinched his lifeline, he went to beat him Qi Cun.

    "Impossible! Don't be whimsical, there is Yang Ling in the company, what is it for you to go in? If you still want to start a company, I can give you the starting capital, and I can help you." Ji Changsong disagreed, the heir of the company It is Ji Yangling, who has cultivated for so many years and sacrificed so much, and he is also very talented. How could he bring Ji Shanjiang into the company?

    Isn't this to stimulate Yang Ling?

    Moreover, the impact on Ji's family is not good, and it will make some people's minds float.

    "I want to go, Dad." Ji Shanjiang said.

    The last word made Ji Changsong tremble all over, as if he had heard something more shocking than he had entered the company, and his eyes were full of disbelief.

    He stared, until his eyes were red, and finally choked out: "...what do you call me?"

    "I want to join the company." Ji Shanjiang repeated, without saying that word.

    He has always known how to get the benefits he wants. When he and his mother were taken in, he could also be sweet and sweet in order to have a full meal, which was completely different from now.

    Ji Changsong's voice trembled: "You...you call me again, I, I...I will take you into the company."

    "Dad." Ji Shanjiang squinted his eyes with complicated expressions.

    "Good, good! My son!" Ji Changsong suddenly hugged Ji Shanjiang and started to cry.

    Ji Shanjiang's eyes were complicated, and his brows wrinkled together.

    In the evening, Ji Changsong took Ji Shanjiang to the living room, and the others looked at them suspiciously, not knowing what had happened.

    He smiled in front of everyone and said: "It's rare that Shan Jiang has made progress. Tomorrow I am going to take him to the company to see, and first be my assistant and study." As

    soon as the words fell, the whole living room fell into silence, a strange silence.

    Be an assistant first and learn Ji Changsong's experience. When you learn well, do you have to go one step further?