79

She was still expressionless: "I'm so stupid. I have raised other people's children for ten years, and my own children have been by my side all these years. She has been wronged and suffered, and I don't know anything. I love Fu Yuanjin so much, to Xiaoling. There is only sympathy, and it turns out that I have been a joke for the past ten years."

Chu Xiuzhu looks very young, well maintained, and carefree for many years, but at this moment, it seems that she has been weather-beaten and her whole person has become old. After a few minutes, it is really distressing.

"Such a nasty person should go to hell..." Chu Ning gritted his teeth.

Fu Yuanjin's biological mother, the woman named Amei, is really not a good thing.

Chu Xiuzhu blinked, and tears came out again: "Amei is my high school classmate. She is a poor student. She was admitted to our school on the basis of her grades. But many children in our school have a bad temper and bully her, I Sometimes I help her. I didn't take private lessons. I've been in school since I was a child, but my grades are not good, so I have always envied Amei's grades. She was violent in the school, her grades plummeted, and the school no longer waived her tuition. If she can't afford it, the school will persuade her."

She took a breath and continued: "I saw her kowtow to the principal and wanted to stay, so I supported her. After graduating from high school, she didn't enter the university. We I parted ways. I didn't know that she had been working as a babysitter until the housekeeper brought her to me. I sympathized with her and left her at Fu's house. She was also very kind to me and grateful for my help back then. Take care of me in every possible way, I trust her very much. "

If you didn't trust her, how could she be drugged without any doubt?

"Mom, she is dead, is this retribution?" Chu Ning lay down again, lying on her side looking at her mother.

Chu Xiuzhu's tears kept streaming: "Why do they treat me this way? Why?"

Chu Ning knew that her "they" not only referred to Amei, but also Fu Junguo and his son.

She got up, and suddenly ran out with red eyes without wearing her shoes. Chu Ning was very anxious: "Mom,

shoes-- " Chu Xiuzhu had already ran out.

Chu Ning quickly followed, Fu Qixiu was stunned, took the shoes from Chu Ning's hand, and followed.

She was looking for Little Bell, and she ran to Little Bell's room.

In order to coax Little Bell and Yuanjin, Ji Shanjiang was telling stories to them, holding the storybook and talking non-stop. Sometimes Fu Yuanjin would refute a few words, and the atmosphere in the room was warm.

Chu Xiuzhu stood at the door for a few seconds, tears streaming down her face, she opened the door quickly, ran to the bed of the little bell, hugged the little bell, and howled.

Ji Shanjiang was stunned, glanced at the people who followed, and stepped back.

Fu Yuanjin stepped forward with a doubtful voice: "Mom?"

Chu Xiuzhu pushed him away, not looking at him or paying attention to him.

Fu Yuanjin was accidentally pushed back a few steps. He looked at Chu Xiuzhu blankly: "Mom, what's the matter with you?"

"I'm not your mother! Don't show up in front of me!" Chu Xiuzhu turned back. Glancing bitterly at him with flushed eyes.

Just knowing the truth of the year, even in the face of a child who has been in love for decades, it is inevitable to get angry.