23

Chu Ning was a little confused, and looked at him with doubts in her eyes.

    The curvature of her eyes is very beautiful. They are not pure and lovely deer eyes. On the contrary, they are more towards Danfeng eyes, but they are even better than ordinary Danfeng eyes.

    When you are not smiling, it is cold, and when you are smiling, spring blossoms in an instant.

    She just looked at him like this, with bewilderment and no emotion, but Ji Yangling wanted to reach out and hug her tightly.

    He tightened his fingers, pinched his shallow nails on the steering wheel, restrained his emotions, restrained what he wanted to say, and changed his words.

    For a moment, Ji Yangling smiled and said, "Chu Ning, go to my house for dinner." He

    was still a gentleman and polite, maintaining the respect and attitude he should have.

    "Huh?" Chu Ning was taken aback for a moment, and as soon as his thoughts turned, he immediately replied, "Today is not an important day, so it's not a good time to come directly."

    She and Ji Yangling are the objects of contact, and this hastily came to visit. The elders, it seems to be-make a relationship.

    Chu Ning hesitated for a while.

    Ji Yangling's smile became more gentle, but her voice was disturbed: "Today there is no one at home, the elders went to the field with grandpa, Wen Yu is going to live in school, Haiyun is going to grandma's house."

    He paused, and said, "I want to take it. You can visit my house."

    Although the relationship between the two families was good before Chu Ning went abroad, she had never been to his house because of Chu Ning's personality.

    I haven't been there since returning to China. Ji Yangling wants to take her to see at home.

    This can be regarded as a sign of a desire for a closer relationship.

    Chu Ning vaguely felt this way. She didn't hate Ji Yangling, on the contrary, she still admired such a man very much.

    So, she nodded: "Let's go and take a look."

    The anxiety on Ji Yangling's face disappeared for an instant, with a deep smile in his eyes.

    Chu Ning looked out the window, but began to think... Would

    Fu Chu Ning like a man like Ji Yangling?

    Maybe not, she only loves books.

    She could neither be the lady whom the outside world expected, nor could she be the future wife of the Ji family expected by the Ji and Fu family.

    But for Chu Ning, she gave herself a brand new life, a surprise gift.

    Fu Chuning is neither a nerd nor a fool, she is just born without any emotions.

    In her past life, she was numb to everything. Only the book and the words inside can bring her a trace of mood swings.

    Chu Ning didn't understand why, and science couldn't explain why, just as it couldn't explain why she became Fu Chuning...

    Sometimes Chu Ning even wondered, is the original body really dead? Still silent in this body, because there was no emotion, Chu Ning couldn't feel her either.

    There was a lot of traffic outside, next to the gentle Ji Yangling, Chu Ning's mouth slowly showed a smile.

    Fu Chuning, if you are still alive, it's up to me to live this life well.