51

Ji Yangling and Chu Ning walked into the door of Ji's house. Ji Yangling's voice was brisk: "Grandpa, mom and dad, second uncle and aunt, we are back."

    Chu Ning smiled brightly, let go of Ji Yangling's hand, and walked quickly. Come over: "Grandpa Ji, long time no see, you are still healthy."

    She stretched out her hand, and Grandpa Ji also put down the crutches, smiled and hugged Chu Ning, with a loving voice: "You girl is also dressed too thin. Come on, drink some hot water and warm it up, Yang Ling is so true, I don’t know to take off your clothes for you to wear."

    "It's okay, we drove the car to the door." She said and looked at Ji's house. The others still smiled, "Uncle Ji, Aunt Tang, Second Uncle Ji, Aunt Shi."

    "Wen Yu," his gaze shifted to Cheng Piaopiao , slightly confused, not knowing what to call, so he just smiled a little. Head, with a gentle attitude.

    Cheng Piaopiao quickly returned with a smile, but there was an unspeakable feeling in her heart. She had a hunch that Fu Chuning had forgotten who she was.

    "Sister Chu Ning--" A girl dashed down upstairs and rushed towards Chu Ning.

    Chu Ning stretched out her hand and caught it, her body swayed, but her face was petting with a smile: "

    Haiyun." "Haiyun, be careful, what are you doing frizzy?" Ji Changbai glared at Ji Haiyun.

    Ji Haiyun immediately became behaved again.

    "Hey, sit down quickly, Ning Ning, you are too, come here and bring any gifts." Ji Changsong's voice was affectionate, and pointed to the place next to the old man.

    Letting Chu Ning sit next to the old man and letting Cheng Piaopiao sit next to Tang Jia are not the same intimacy.

    Chu Ning turned to look at Ji Yangling, smiled, and the other party immediately brought the gift over.

    "Don't dislike my presents. It's all small things." Chu Ning took the first copy and handed it to Elder Ji with both hands. "I heard that Grandpa Ji likes Qi Baishi's painting the most. Used it to show ugliness."

    She paused, and smiled mischievously: "There is another handwriting I wrote. Bring it to Grandpa Ji to check it and see how my homework is." Grandpa

    Ji's eyes lit up and he immediately opened Chu Ning's handwriting.

    The Ji family does not have the literary heritage as much as the Fu family. The less they don’t, the more they care about it. Therefore, Mr. Ji’s favorites are calligraphy and traditional Chinese painting.

    He opened Chu Ning's words and opened his eyes slightly surprised: "This...this..." For a

    long time, he could not speak.

    Ji Changsong was curious, and when he tilted his head to look, his eyes lit up: "Good word!

    Good word !" This is a very good word, not like the soft handwriting of ordinary girls, but very sharp. It is not copied, but has its own. The spirit and rhyme are in it, there is a style and a soul.

    Elder Ji looked at Chu Ning in shock: "Ning Ning, is this really written by you?!"

    "Yes, I liked calligraphy when I was a kid, but I was immersed in my own world at that time and practiced very little. Now I work. In the gaps, I like to write and relax." Chu Ning did not tell lies, the original body can indeed calligraphy, but of course she can't compare with the princess who has been writing for more than 20 years.