100

"Manager Duan?!" Director Shi was shocked.

    This is the project manager of Ji's. The new project Zewei of Ji's is the brand created by this person. The cooperation between Zewei and Fu has just ended, and the person in charge of the other party has jumped to Fu's?

    But undoubtedly, this person's strength is very powerful.

    Compared with the many "old people" at the top of the Fu family, the seniors of the Ji family are more inclined to do practical things, and they are all capable. Ji family can make a bold move to the first place, and they are inseparable from these people.

    The end manager can be known by them, and then the ability can be seen.

    Chu Ning said with a smile: "Let’s welcome the new technology project team manager and terminal manager."

    Her people applauded first, and the others looked at Manager He, and then at Chu Ning and the seated manager. They slowly stretched out their hands and drummed. Palms up.

    Chu Ning is not the Fu Junguo who is nostalgic for the past, nor is it Fu Qixiu, she is Fu Chuning, but they can only please Fu Chuning now.

    This is an opportunity to please her, and they will naturally follow her.

    And apart from other things, the end manager is indeed very suitable for this profession, but Manager He just... Manager

    He has a calm face and a scary face. He stood up quickly: "Mr. Fu, are you a bit too much?"

    "Why am I going too far?" Chu Ning raised an eyebrow and looked at him faintly.

    Manager He was agitated by her contemptuous eyes, dropped what was in her hand and left with an angry voice: "Fu Chu Ning, don't regret it!"

    Chu Ning's expression remained calm, letting him leave with his hand.

    With people who hate her in her heart, she didn't want to stay in Fu Shi, she also deliberately agitated him just now, and the effect was naturally satisfactory.

    Chu Ning lowered her head slightly, with firmness in her eyes.

    If Manager He just didn't accept Chu Ning, she wouldn't be able to force him away because of this. After all, he would be considered more experienced.

    But the most important thing is that this person is very conservative in doing things. If he has been sitting in this project team, then this project team is still the same as before, not making big mistakes, but not making much progress.

    Compared with Ji's senior management, Fu's is too far behind. This old pool of water must be replaced by a new one. Only if she can actively change herself to keep up with her, she can stay.

    If it's still the same as before, coping with the business and barely completing the task... then it's all gone.

    Fu's downhill path has a lot to do with certain high-levels who are completely inactive.

    Today’s personnel changes have made Fu lively for several days, but undoubtedly, everyone is more afraid of Chu Ning, and they admire Chu Ning more. This person's strength and ability cannot be ignored.

    The manager at the end can dig it over, what else can't she do?

    In fact, Chu Ning was able to find the manager of the end, but Ji Shanjiang was the leader. The manager of the end was formerly of Ji Yangling. Later, because of Ze Wei, he broke up with Ji Yangling and got along well with Ji Shanjiang.