37

"It's boring, breathable." Ji Shanjiang grabbed Chu Ning, but said something like this.

He just stayed inside, and saw Chu Ning and Ji Yangling dancing, a beautiful girl, a golden girl and a beautiful girl.

He looked for a while, feeling irritable and violent, so he found a pack of cigarettes and walked out, smoking several cigarettes against the wall in the corridor.

Unexpectedly, I met Chu Ning...

His voice fell to the ground, and Chu Ning was stunned for a moment before she realized that the other party was answering her question just now.

She broke free of his hand, her eyes cold: "Ji Er Shao can also leave the field early."

After speaking, she went straight into the bathroom.

This is not the first time Ji Shanjiang has misbehaved to her. The first time was at Ji's house and was hit by Ji Yangling.

The last time he was outside the restaurant, because of a car, he reacted "extremely" and took her into his arms.

Chu Ning didn't understand what he meant?

Is it true that because of her marriage contract with Ji Yangling, she tried her best to get involved with her, and is it not easy for Ji Yangling to find it?

This was the first time Chu Ning was confused. She vaguely felt that Ji Shanjiang was not like this, but she couldn't understand why.

I don't know why I have the idea that "he is not such a person".

He was the first man to confuse Chu Ning.

When Chu Ning came out of the bathroom, Ji Shanjiang had disappeared.

She thought Ji Shanjiang had left, but she didn't expect to return to the hall. The other party was sitting on a sofa in a corner, still in a lazy and casual manner.

Leaning on the sofa, it seemed to fall asleep, and it seemed to be in a trance.

From time to time there is also someone who speaks to him, and he doesn't respond to any of them.

"What are you looking at?" Ji Yangling's voice was curious.

Chu Ning retracted his gaze: "I didn't see anything, just thinking about whether it would snow later."

"It shouldn't be before twelve o'clock." Ji Yangling said with a smile, "but after twelve o'clock, the weather forecast said There is Blizzard."

Chu Ning looked at him, and returned a smile: "After twelve o'clock, we must be sent away."

Ji Yangling looked down at her with a smile.

What a tacit understanding and a good match.

Ji Shanjiang closed his eyes slightly, covering the restlessness that reappeared in his eyes.

At ten o'clock, everyone went to the dressing room of the villa and changed their clothes outside.

Some people brought them by themselves, and it didn't matter if they didn't bring them. Chu Ning put a lot of brand new casual clothes and down jackets in the locker room.

Her aesthetics are very good, and they match well.

Some people who had brought their own clothes immediately changed their minds and replaced them with what Chu Ning had prepared.

The men did the same, changing to casual winter clothes.

It was cold outside, but Chu Ning had made preparations a long time ago. The lawn area behind the villa did not look particularly cold, and the clothes on his body were warm enough.