70

Chu Ning naturally didn't know Rong Shiyu's heart, and after she was angry, she calmed down again.

    Sometimes people are really strange animals. One thing that is obviously annoying, seems to be...acceptable after getting used to it?

    At least, apart from being annoyed by being taken advantage of for the first time, I gradually felt nothing afterwards.

    Some blushes.

    Chu Ning shook his head, cast aside his strange thinking, and then went on to find Fu Yi and talked about the cooperation with Ji's.

    When Ji Yangling's project book comes over, if there is no problem, you can ask Rong Shiyu and Ji's people to draw up the contract and show it to Manager Chen for signature.

    What happened to her, both Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu knew, so after noon, they called Chu Ning to the office.

    Father Fu was holding tea with a blank expression on his face, he was habitually stressing people first.

    But Fu Qixiu said bluntly: "Ning Ning, you want to cooperate with Ji Yangling?"

    He frowned, his eyes a little worried.

    Chu Ning smiled and said: "Yes, I think their new project is good, and the benefits he gives are more sufficient, a win-win thing."

    "Then you and Ji Yangling..." Fu Qixiu hesitated.

    Ji Yangling is an excellent person, but the two family members are not what he can do if he is good now. They still don't want Chu Ning to be too close to Ji Yangling now.

    Chu Ning shook his head

    amusedly : "In business talks, this matter is good for Dora, there is no need to refuse." Fu Junguo nodded and put down the teacup: "You have a score in your heart."

    He paused: "I know. Your goal, you have also demonstrated your ability, but I hope you still don't get too close to Ji Yangling, you also know the wolf ambition of the Ji family."

    "I know it in my heart." Chu Ning nodded.

    "All right, you continue to work." Fu Qixiu smiled brightly.

    Chu Ning smiled and nodded, and walked out. Only Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu were left in the office.

    Fu Junguo's eyes praised: "Ning Ning is indeed very good, and it is still a successor in my Fu family."

    Fu Qixiu was amused, looking at the old man and said meaningfully: "I don't want Yuan Jin to inherit the Fu family now?" Fu

    Junguo stared. He glanced at him: "Why do I have to inherit the Fu family from Yuan Jin, don't you know the reason? I tell you, some secrets are better to be hidden for a lifetime. Since Yuan Jin likes astronomy, don't learn about business anymore."

    It was Fu Chu Ning who gave way to Fu Yuanjin before, but now that Chu Ning is determined to be the heir, Yuan Jin will give way to Chu Ning.

    Fu Qixiu paused, eyes with indescribable sadness and fear.

    Seeing his unpromising appearance, Fu Junguo glared fiercely and lowered his voice: "Put away your current expression, now is the best situation."

    "Yes..." Fu Qixiu's voice was bitter.

    Some secrets... can they really be hidden for a lifetime?

    After Ji Shanjiang returned from Fu's family, he held a meeting with people of different minds and continued to discuss the issue of the project book.