83

"What...what do you mean?" Ji Yangling was stunned, his brain blank.

    Ji Changsong shook his hands and took out his wallet. His wallet was neither thin nor thick. There was nothing but two black cards in it.

    But he threw the black card out at random and tore open the wallet. There

    was something in the wallet— a little book and a red little book were hidden inside.

    This red book was hidden in his wallet and carried with him. It was obviously his extremely precious thing.

    "Marriage certificate, my marriage certificate with Du Wan, we were married for 22 years and 28 days..." His voice trembled, holding the red notebook, his eyes full of nostalgia and madness.

    Master Ji completely slumped on the sofa, his whole body was too old, closed his desperate eyes, and said nothing.

    Ji Yangling's eyes were dull, twenty-two years...

    that is to say...is Ji Shanjiang a married son? When they were pregnant with Ji Shanjiang... Already married?

    "Then my mother..." Ji Yangling opened his mouth, his voice dull and hoarse.

    Over the years, he actually knew that although Ji Changsong and Tang Jia lived in the same house, there was something different in the house. There were stairs in the house and they could go directly to the third floor. Ji Changsong has been living on the third floor all these years, the closest place to the Buddhist hall.

    Ji Yangling always knew that he wouldn't expose it if his parents wanted to maintain the relationship in front of him.

    "Divorced, we got divorced after three years of marriage." Ji Changsong's voice was cold, seeing that Tang Jia's eyes were not warm.

    "Impossible...you lied to me...you talk nonsense!" Ji Yangling looked at him incredulously, then at Tang Jia, "Mom, tell me, tell me...what's the matter with you and dad?!"

    Tang Jia lowered her head and said nothing, the expression on her face was faintly guilty.

    Ji Yangling's face was completely pale, and the whole person fell on the sofa, the expression on his face seemed to be self-deprecating, but also sad, and even more unbelievable.

    how can that be possible?

    The illegitimate child he has always thought of all these years is actually not an illegitimate child?

    He is the upright family of Ji, the child born to Ji Changsong and his wife. The name of the illegitimate child over the years has always been fake?

    What about him?

    Is the heir of the Ji family righteous, really righteous?

    Even Ji Shanjiang was stunned. He was shocked to take the marriage certificate that was properly protected by Ji Changsong.

    Turning it over, he saw the woman above clearly—it was indeed the mother in his memory.

    It's just that Du Wan in the photo is more gentle, beautiful, and happier, without the vicissitudes and aging of his face in his memory.

    Du Wan and Ji Changsong are indeed married.

    Ji Shanjiang just learned a great secret in Fu's house, and turned his head back in Ji's house and learned another big secret.

    This was the first time he looked at Ji's family seriously, at this luxuriously decorated villa... a

    wealthy family, is this a wealthy family?