21

Thinking of this, Dong Xiu looked at Mr. Fu and the new Manager Fu who came by with an eager smile in his eyes.

The employees of the planning department seem to be at the grassroots level at the senior level such as Fu Qixiu, and they rarely interact with each other. Even Xu Tian rarely meets Fu Qixiu directly.

Therefore, for the arrival of Fu Qixiu, the entire planning department seemed very nervous.

After the people approached, everyone stood straight, waiting for the arrival of Mr. Fu and Manager Fu.

"Mr. Fu, this is the planning department, and these are the three team leaders." Xu Tian's voice was pleased and introduced them with a smile.

The staff in the planning department saw the elegant Fu Qixiu and... Chu Ning following him.

Not only Chu Ning, but also a lovely girl with dimples on her bob.

The smile at the corner of Dong Xiu's mouth stiffened.

This Chu Ning... could it be that the rumored Miss Fu family was behind the backer? !

Dong Xiu was taken aback, only to feel a little chill in her back.

If Chu Ning is Miss Fu's person, then what does it matter whether she is late today or not? !

And... from now on, Chu Ning will definitely be a mastermind in the planning department!

Dong Xiu just felt cold all over and was very scared.

She thought about it, but when she saw Manager Xu, Xu Tian looked at Chu Ning again, she smiled brightly and pleased: "Manager Fu, you should be familiar with the planning department, so I won't introduce more."

Manager Fu!

Chu Ning is the newly appointed Miss Fu family!

The people in the entire office were suddenly taken aback. Dong Xiu was no longer cold in her back. She was a little unsteady, resting one hand on the table and barely standing still.

Dong Xiu's brain was blank, and she subconsciously wanted to hold the friend standing next to her and give herself strength.

Her friend originally wanted to stretch out his hand, but when thinking of how she usually scolded Chu Ning, he retracted his hand and took a step aside with a look of horror.

Don't hurt yourself!

No... I did not scold Chu Ning less.

My friend wants to cry.

Dong Xiu didn't notice the reaction of her friend, and after touching it, she put her other hand on the partition on the table, her face pale.

Today, Chu Ning wore a thin gray suit. The top was long and slim. She wore a thin white sweater underneath. The trousers were matching tight suit trousers, which made the whole person slim.

The makeup is light, and the corners of his mouth also have a faint smile, but his eyes are sterner than usual. With a folder in his hand, he looks like an elite boss.

It's just that Miss Fu Jia will come to the planning department to be a small clerk for a few days, which is why they did not immediately reflect that Chu Ning is Miss Fu Jia.

This year...is

it still popular for private visits on microservices? !

This was the first thought of the staff of the planning department, and the second was-