114

After the baby was born, how she would treat Cheng Piaopiao, he would never interfere.

    Chu Ning was silent, and for a while, she nodded.

    Even if it does not depend on Ji Wenyu's rushing into the factory building, it will also depend on the affection between them.

    Ji Wenyu is a good person, a sunny, kind and innocent child.

    In his short life, he never took the initiative to hurt others. Perhaps some young people are frivolous, but not arrogant.

    At the beginning, the man smiled, sitting next to Ji Wenyu and beckoning to her—

    Ms. Fu, come, come, sit here.

    The man who squinted and smiled will become a vivid memory that she will never forget.

    As the eldest princess of Chu Ning, Chu Ning had seen countless deaths, but after arriving in this world, she seemed to be influenced by Fu Chu Ning and this world.

    Her heart became soft and cherished all her life.

    Life is precious, and every lost life is the disappearance of precious wealth.

    A person's voice, face, smile, and appearance, as he leaves, make the living people think and remember.

    Seeing Chu Ning's response, Ji Changbai didn't give Cheng Piaopiao a second glance, but turned around and walked into the room with the door.

    Ji Haiyun cried uncomfortably, Chu Ning stepped forward and patted her shoulder gently.

    She hugged Chu Ning tightly, crying: "Sister Chu Ning! My brother is dead, my brother is dead!"

    Chu Ning's eyes were a little red, but except for patted her back stiffly, she did nothing more. Nothing.

    She understood her grief, but couldn't persuade her to mourn. No one could really put himself in to experience the pain of others.

    The death of Ji Wenyu made Chu Ning sad and sorry, but Ji Haiyun was heartbroken, and others couldn't empathize.

    If it is Ji Shanjiang who is dying now...

    No!

    Ji Shanjiang must be alive!

    Otherwise... she will go crazy.

    Ji Haiyun hugged Chu Ning tightly and wept bitterly. She didn't need Chu Ning to comfort her, as long as she hugged her, let her cry happily.

    She couldn't understand, she just went out to read for half a year, how come back again, her brother died?

    And... it's so bizarre.

    When Tang Jia was in prison, Ji's family was already torn apart. She wanted to come back, but Ji Changbai and Ji Wenyu disagreed. They obviously didn't want her to touch the mud of Ji's family.

    So that she heard the news again that Ji Wenyu was seriously ill.

    "My brother was burned all over, beyond recognition! Sister Chu Ning! How painful he should have been when he left! Sister Chu Ning!" Ji Haiyun cried, her body trembling.

    Chu Ning closed her eyes, tears came out, but she held Ji Haiyun's hand tightly.

    She felt sorry for Ji Haiyun and regretted Ji Wenyu, and couldn't help but think-Shanjiang

    , you must be good, good.

    You... must live.

    At the time of Ji Wenyu's funeral, Chu Ning had been discharged from the hospital, and his body was in no serious condition.