58

After changing positions, Chu Ning had so many things to do, and there were so many businesses to be familiar with, so that by the time she got off work, it was already past six o'clock.

    She moved her somewhat stiff neck while walking towards Fu's door.

    Fu San did not come, but another car parked in front of him. The man looked at her: "Get in the car."

    Fu Chuning looked surprised, looked at Ji Shanjiang, and then at the Audi in front of him. The car was very ordinary, but Drivers can always only drive motorcycles. Today, I drove a car and it was quite unexpected.

    Just when she was surprised, Ji Shanjiang got out of the car and pulled the co-pilot away: "Dear Miss Fu, do I have the honour to take you home?"

    He wore a suit today, and his hair was cut a little bit. Blocking the eyes, I have to say, this face is just a swagger.

    By the way, he even smiled, that beautiful face is extremely vivid.

    It seems that this person's face has not been injured for a long time?

    The two swaggering faces were facing each other, and instantly attracted the attention of everyone around him. Some recognized Chu Ning, and some did not recognize them but looked amazing at them.

    Chu Ning raised her head, glanced at him faintly, and then said, "No."

    After she finished speaking, she turned around and got into the car behind Fu San driving and sat in the back row.

    Ji Shanjiang chased after him, grabbing the door, and his voice was a little muffled: "Can't you give me a chance to chase you?"

    "No." Chu Ning finished speaking, and was about to close the window.

    Ji Shanjiang's voice was anxious: "Hey wait, do you want to know how the Tan family is now? It's the child of Tan Yufei's family we rescued that night. I'll tell you, how about you get in my car?"

    Chu Ning Still don't want to pay attention to him, close the window.

    "Tan Chenkai is dead." Ji Shanjiang didn't let go, pressing the car window.

    Chu Ning let go of her hand and looked at Ji Shanjiang in surprise.

    She knew that Su Min's mother and son had a very happy life abroad, and that Tan Shenkai had a hard time, but that was something Su Min had to deal with. She didn't plan to intervene, so she didn't pay attention to Tan Shenkai.

    Didn't expect Tan Chenkai to die?

    How did he die?

    Ji Shanjiang was still looking lazy with one hand on the car window, but he kept looking at Chu Ning, and explained to her: "Tan Chenkai has been sued by Su Min, Su Min is gone, and the Tan family is a group. Random numbness. Tan Chenkai wanted domestic violence, so he lost his temper at the second wife of the Tan family, Zhao Tianyu. After drinking at noon today, she went back to find the second wife to give up her anger. Tan Yuchen missed and killed him. An hour ago, he breathed out and Tan Yuchen was brought under control. "

    Chu Ning was slightly startled, but she didn't expect that Tan Chenkai should have died. Tan Yuchen had killed him by mistake!"

    She looked at Ji Shanjiang: "How do you know about this?"

    Ji Shanjiang raised his eyebrows, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly: "Don't you look at who I am? I want to know why?"

    Chu Ning glanced at him. His face was speechless: "What did you tell me about this matter? Don't say you came to tell me this matter specially today?"