117

Chu Ning was watching two children arguing about which lantern should be hung, the little bells should be cute, and Yuanjin should be magnificent. Chu Xiuzhu and Chu Ning listened to the two of them as judges.

    The two children are very lively, they are of the same age, even if it is a trivial matter, they will have to argue for a long time.

    In the past, the little bell didn't speak, and she could sit all day just by sitting there, but now, she could already pop out a long sentence in one breath just to fight Yuanjin.

    She is getting more and more lively and smarter.

    Yuan Jin, who has experienced a lot, finally put aside his shackles and began to become naughty and noisy.

    The attitude of Chu Xiuzhu and Chu Ning towards him convinced him that he was Chu Xiuzhu's child, and that he and Xiaoling were twins born together. Although he was always against Xiaoling Ding, in fact...he always loved her and let her.

    When Ji Yangling called, Fu Yuanjin was talking, talking about the benefits of the lantern in his hand. Xiao Ling Dang stared at the lantern in Yuan Jin's hand with his eyes unconvinced.

    Chu Ning answered the phone with a smile, but after listening to the voice on the other end of the phone, the expression on her face froze... the

    phone fell to the ground with a "pop--".

    Chu Xiuzhu, Fu Yuanjin, and Xiao Lingdang looked over, and she had already burst into tears.

    Ji Yangling found Ji Changsong and Ji Shanjiang earlier than Chu Ning, not because he was better than Chu Ning, and he couldn't keep up with Chu Ning abroad.

    Just because he is now the head of the Ji family, he knows everything about the Ji family.

    Although Ji Changsong walked secretly, he went too anxiously after all, and he used the resources of the Ji family, which inevitably made some omissions.

    Ji Yangling stripped his cocoons and finally found them.

    And after entangled so much, he gave Chu Ning the address where they were.

    ——She should be happy.

    On the day Chu Ning left, on the twenty-eighth afternoon of the twelfth lunar month, Ji Yangling was standing in Ji's office, looking at the busy traffic outside through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    The white world is also particularly festive because of the New Year.

    His eyes were lonely, and the office heating was very warm. Wearing a shirt was enough to keep him warm, but Ji Yangling felt cold all over his body.

    He knew it was because of loneliness.

    From now on in this world, it really seems to be him alone.

    Ji Changsong bought a bunch of flowers and held it in his hand. The ward was a bit monotonous. He had to change the window sill and bedside table for a bunch of flowers every day, which was especially alive.

    After staying outside for a long time, he likes everything that is alive, which seems to make people feel that together will be fine.

    When he walked to the door of the ward, his feet paused.

    ——There are others in the ward.

    He faintly felt that something was wrong, frowned, and opened the door of the ward.