48

These words attracted everyone's attention to Chu Ning, and even Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu looked over, with doubts in their eyes.

    Fu Baixuan took a breath, pointed at Chu Ning and said, "Cousin, I know you want to squeeze me out of Fu, but there is no need to hand over the cooperation plan to Dayi! Do you know how much this will cost us Fu? ! Is there any problem we can't solve in private?"

    This means... Fu Chuning leaked the secret?

    The eyes of the executives in the conference room changed slightly, looking at Chu Ning and then at Fu Baixuan.

    Chu Ning's eyes were confused: "Deputy Manager Fu, what are you talking about?"

    "Cousin! Do you still want to pretend?!" Fu Baixuan's eyes were painful, "Then don't blame me for not giving you face in public!"

    Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu's expressions were even worse. It's ugly, they are all face-saving people, no matter what the matter is, as long as it is related to the Fu family, they don't want to talk about it, and are more willing to make private decisions.

    Especially Fu Qixiu was even more angry. Fu Baixuan pointed the finger at his daughter in public!

    Fu Baixuan obviously also knew that he was afraid that Chu Ning still had a chance to come back, so he directly said it at the meeting.

    He might make Fu Qixiu dissatisfied with him, but as long as he can directly defeat Fu Chuning, it will be worth it.

    Fu Baixuan a wave, will throw a few photos on the table, face grew bitter: "Dora's planning department manager Xu day, why eat and executives of Fu Yi Ning Chu, please give us an explanation!."

    Picture there There were several of them. After Fu Baixuan fell on the table, no one dared to pick them up and look at them for a while.

    Chu Ning was the first one to stretch out his hand, slender and beautiful fingers curled up one, on which Xu Tian was talking with the executives of Dayi with a smile.

    The audience is quiet.

    "So..." Chu Ning opened her red lips slightly.

    Fu Baixuan immediately said: "Call Xu Tian to ask!"

    Fu Junguo didn't say a word, and Fu Qixiu nodded calmly.

    The matter has already become serious, and Chu Ning is his daughter again, so he can only investigate the matter thoroughly.

    The secretary went to call for someone, and Fu Qixiu looked at Chu Ning with a stern look.

    Chu Ning shook his head slightly, Fu Qixiu breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked directly at Fu Baixuan with a pair of eyes.

    Fu Baixuan is just his nephew, Chu Ning is his daughter!

    Xu Tian came soon, with a haggard face.

    He already knows it all!

    Fu Baixuan attacked him!

    But Fu Baixuan's phone call did threaten him, so he could only bear the crime!

    "Xu Tian, ​​what's going on?" Fu Baixuan threw the photo in front of him.

    Xu Tian didn't speak.

    Fu Baixuan threatened: "Leaking business secrets is to go to jail, Xu Tian, ​​don't blame us for not giving you a chance!"

    Xu Tian looked up and looked at them: "I just listen to the arrangement. Leaking secrets has nothing to do with me. You can't tell me. . " " are