66

"Shanjiang?" Ji Changsong touched him lightly. I don't know why, he seemed to become very sad all of a sudden, and he was enveloped by a strange breath.

    It's like sadness, but also despair.

    Ji Changsong couldn't help but pushed, not wanting him to be immersed in this atmosphere, which made him very distressed.

    Ji Shanjiang returned to his senses, his gaze shifted to Ji Changsong, and he suddenly asked: "What is life like without the one you love?"

    The relationship between the two of them has been very good recently. Will ask Ji Changsong questions.

    Ji Changsong was taken aback for a moment, staring at Ji Shanjiang motionlessly.

    After a long time of silence, Ji Changsong said in a hoarse voice: "Life is like

    a year , the next is dead, and the days are gone." Ling takes over Ji's family, Ji Shanjiang lives happily, and he can let go of everything.

    Ji Shanjiang looked out the window, not knowing why, suddenly his eye sockets were a little moist.

    Ji Changsong loves his mother very much, but he is also the person who regrets her mother the most in the world. Everything he suffered is the result of his own planting.

    "You deserve it, I don't want to be like you in my life!" Ji Shanjiang finished speaking and turned to leave.

    He will never repeat the tragedy of the previous generation in his life, he will only love one woman in his life, and will only marry the one he loves.

    He must be with Chu Ning!

    If Chu Ning never accepts him, he will always guard her.

    Ji Changsong covered his face, sat down in the chair dejectedly, and laughed at himself for a while: "Ji Changsong, you deserve it."

    Ji Shanjiang hurriedly drove to the outside of Fu's building.

    He didn't know how long he had waited, or how long he had been in the car, staring at Fu's door, motionless.

    But when he saw Chu Ning walk out of Fu Shi, his heart was filled in an instant, warm, some wanted to cry, and some wanted to laugh.

    The satisfaction of being filled with an empty heart is a warmth that no words can describe.

    Chu Ning also saw Ji Shanjiang, but it was strange today that he did not get out of the car.

    Chu Ning stopped and looked at Ji Shanjiang: "Did you have an appointment with Yuan Jin and Xiaoling Dang again today?"

    Ji Shanjiang shook his head, with a complex smile on the corner of his mouth, he said, "No."

    Chu Ning was surprised: "Then what are you doing here?"

    This is really strange. Every time Ji Shanjiang comes here recently, he always uses Yuan Jin and Xiaoling Dang to reply to her.

    Ji Shanjiang showed a smile. It was not the sneer when he first met, nor was it a pure and clean smile, but a smile that seemed very happy and sad. His voice was soft: "I want to see you."

    He saw you . , It's good to see you still there.

    Compared to Ji Changsong, he is already very happy.

    The person he loves is alive, just where he can see, unscrupulously radiate his own light, not like his mother. Because of a love, he lived in exile for nearly ten years in a short life.